• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you want there to be a KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
see ya envyme and yeah the PS3 will cost alot but u never know. Square might pull a Chain of memories on us and put KH3 on the PSP. u never know...... Nomura did say that after his work with the PS2 that he was eager to work with the new PSP and the DS. ...........

vaporstrips

dragon_heart said:
PS3 is gonna be $600! I think. Then maybe $50 for the game. Man ill be needin a job!

that's alot of money!
i doubt i'll get it when it launches.
i'm gonna have to wait a couple of years after the release of the ps3 to get it

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KingBlade said:
They said if kingdom Hearts 2 does good they will make kingdom hearts 3.

actually no he didnt . he specifically siad that if KH2 sales were good in the first year of its release. then he would *think* abut reopening the KH storyline somehow. emphasis on think..... so its not certain tha even if KH2 sales 6 million copies that he will make a KH3. its likely but not entirely certain..

Anarchy2005

too be quite honest i see kingdom hearts has the making of a great trilogy.... So i say yea... One more to finish it all off.... But it would also be on ps3 meaning 10x the cool stuff they can add to it.... and kh2 is already jaw dropping... so why not.... I've waited long enough for kh2..i can go another 3-5 for the other

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i persoally want a kh3 but, hypothetically, they made a kh3, i hope they don't confirm it until months before it'll be released...too much waiting!!!

1948dragon_

I think they should have a kh3. even if its on the ps3 im planning on getting one anyway so it doesnt matter if its on the ps3.i think kh would make a great trilligy

anyone but me

Don't get me wrong, I would like a ps3; i am a playstation guy myself, but i can't keep spending money on these systems, they come out too quickly; i will probably buy a ps3 once it has been out for a while and its price dramatically increases... what is it at like, 600$
and i heard the games are going to cost like 70-80$! Just too much money for me, so i am just going to stick with my computer now until all the new system's prices drop...

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
well im gonna have to wait awhile for a PS3 any way and also there might be a release of it (if it ever is going to come out) on PS2 hopefully... anywayz im in Australia and well American has double value here so maybe it would be HEAPS OF MONEY dammit

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
*Twilight* said:
Agree'd. Another cliff hanger would drive me insane. I could see me now. "...So when does Sora open the damn door!?"

Didn't he already open the door? I think it was at the Final Rest.

Anyway KH3 doesn't sound bad.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
heck, I'll be in college by the time it comes out! But that aside, if they do make one, I'll be just fine to wait for it. I just found out they were making a sequel for it a few months ago

keeperoftwilight

well i dont think ill say whether or not i want a KH3 till KH2 comes out (another words another billion years) and ive beaten it..if i there r still things i want answered then hell ya bring on a KH3..if not then well i dont care if there is one or not..if there is then ill play...if not then o well...o and for all of u who said something about a another long wait for another KH game...who said there would b a long wait

Mot

yer, i think another KH would be cool, but like many ppl r sayin, the wait would kill me, the 1st time i saw tht deep dive video like last year i went on the net and searched for Kingdom Hearts 2 on every game website i knew! ssooooo i dunno, lets just keep it on this 1 or i'll b about 18 before i get to find out watz goin on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back