• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
guns wouldn't even be in kh using a gun for goofy or donald there was only clayton and for example:if mickey had a gun since there 's disney in it.

grant

clayton had a gun... so did squall ... well half of squall's weapon had a gun

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Rick Mulluns said:
Do you think that Guns would be Cool in Kingdom Hearts?
if you know guns were in kh you would know there was only one or two what are you talking about you mean if a disney character like mickey or the classic disney characters would have a gun if so they wouldn't?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Rick Mulluns said:
Sorry, i meant if you went to Worlds where people use Guns.
they did claton, squall has a part gun you mean shoot a heartless with a gun instead of the keyblade or guns we use today?

A

Aragorn

Maybe if the game is rated teen then there may be more guns in this one, other wise there most likely is not going to be any guns except potc. and maybe another place

Sora22

I HIGHLY doubt that they will give Sora a gun to shoot heartless with, but who knows! :confused:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
naw they wouldn't it be too easy

squall weapon the gunblade

isn't actaual shot it is just a trigger to pull for crit hits

LIAR LIAR

I dunno...

I still think It's sad that Clayton was trying to like, kill a 14 year-old. (O_o)

But, I mean, when Sora hits some with his Keyblade, cute stars come out. xD

Keji

mm.. even if their were some kinda gun in KH.. I'm pretty sure they would make some kinda cool magical element gun.. like in the organization.. they remade the sitar and wind and fire wheels into completely different weapons (sitar is an instrument i'm sure)
would be cool if one of the organization had cool looking dual guns like ther other members weapons XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back