• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think they have a final mix for kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

cloud1414 said:
yeah i think that would be kinda impossible to

well not really, according to what i heard, so this may be nothing more than rumors, the game was scripted and recorded in ENGLISH. however, all the writing and whatnot was in japanese. so you could get a english copy online, save for the fact that.. well, it would be illegal.

PS. allthough i dont really care. and dont doubt the power of a hacker with their computer. i've seen ppl do some crazy stuff with a computer, so translating the game wouldnt be that hard anyway.

Nemesis

but anyway, i dont know if they will have a FM for KH2. Personally, im sick of how Square-Enix gives the best games to the other guys, all the cool stuff. Everyone should get the same version of games. OK, i admit we(American/Canadian) brought it upon ourselves by adding stuff to KH, but i dont want to see KH2:FM or whatever, or i would get mad.

S

Skyrider

They would probablly make the japan verson and the US/CANADA verson the same so no one has anymore then anyone else

maz

Website
twilightown.fateback.com
i wouldnt be surprised if there was kh2:FM. but it would be very unfair, seeing that kingdom hearts has a worldwide fanbase.
...lets hope it would be about the money, because then they would be more likely to release (if they do) in other places, not just japan!

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
The Answer is. Yes They Do, Yes They Do,Yes They Do,Yes They Do,Yes They Do,Yes They Do, And Definatly THEY GONNA DO!

There is no douth about that SE & Disney gonna make KH2:FM only for Japan again!?
Like FFVII Inter. FFX Inter. & FFX-2 Inter. & of course KH:FM

Nemesis

maz said:
i wouldnt be surprised if there was kh2:FM. but it would be very unfair, seeing that kingdom hearts has a worldwide fanbase.
...lets hope it would be about the money, because then they would be more likely to release (if they do) in other places, not just japan!

if they do that, i swear to god, im modding my PS2( that i will buy) im gonna download it,l and im gonna play it, and i dont care who knows. Im a modder, my xbox is all modded out, i dont care!

srry, im a little crazy. most of the time.

Nemesis

Rikuroxmysox18 said:
All I know is, if there is a FM for KH2, we better get it this time......

amen brother. or sister, im not sure. lol srry.

if they are to release it, i know a surefire way for them to make grande amounts of cash. Package it with FM. make it like a preorder gift or somthing.

cecil the great

Well when the first came out we did have a different one compared to the first Japensese 1. So if they change some stuff for us they probably will have a FM.

My Dark Side

Now... no, later after they relase KH2 in europe with few bonuses than those little annoying japan people will do a KH2 Final Mix with more bonuses and we will curse them again like we did with KH Final Mix... I really like japan but stealing away Showdown of Fate was just SO unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back