• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that in kh2......?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2_Roxass

Do you think that donald and goofy are weak in kh2?
im level 99 and i wanted to see if they were strong (like in kh 1)
so i went to twilight town to fight nobodies .then i stood there watching them fight with scan equiped and they could merely do any damage.

and i attack the nobodies using sora and sora can damage the nobodies easily unlike donald and goofy.

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, the Keyblade is supposed to be best when fighting Nobodies and Heartless...

Plus, if you remember, Sora is meant to be much stronger in KH2 than he was in KH1, so D&G are meant as support for healing and distracting enemies.

KH2_Roxass

ok thx. but they are VERY weak in kh2 they dont even damage some nobodies even a t level 99

cloud and ninja

pretty much...............there weak ass mother ****@s that cant d crap but waste their magic and my items.you should be able to take them out of your party and be able to fight alone sometimes.(they SUCK!!!).

Kairi

Website
www.google.com
Even though they're weak, they still help me with healing and stuff like that, but I prefer using Sora to fight against the enemies, because his strength is enough, I don't even have summon and I don't depend on Donald & Goofy just for healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back