• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Stitch is a summon Charecter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Ruler

OMG please tell me stitch isnt going to be in kh2, if he is then :(

HeartlessOfDoom

Thank you, but this is old news. We've all already talked about it a lot. Moving on, I think it's really cool, and seeing Stitch kicking, ahem, SHOOTING Heartless butt is awesome. He is obviously a summon, but do you think he will have his own world like the summons Genie and Tinkerbell did in KH? That would be awesome. Even so, I doubt, this, but it is a possibility. It would be cool, though. I wonder what other summons we'll have? ( Rhetorical question )

HeartlessOfDoom

^^ No, Nomura said that there would be summoning, but it'd be different than in KH. Summons originally went back to their old worlds, but if you know anything about the plot, Heartless are back destroying worlds, aka more summon characters will come to be.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
One thing though, is that Stitch is seen in a cut-scene, and not gameplay. Why would a summon be shown in a cut-scene?

HeartlessOfDoom

It's shown in a cut scene to better and clearly show Stitch as a summon so as to not have any confusion.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ummm...no I don't think so. They would not make a cut-scene for the sake of being able to put it in a promo trailor in high quality

Lets try this again: Why would a summon be in a battle cut-scene

KeyBladeWielder9

you know, there is supposed to be a new world revealed in the next dengeki magazine next week (i think), and maybe it is a lilo and stitch world. i think it would suck, and you wouldnt have anything to do there, but you never know, it could be cool if it is

HeartlessOfDoom

Maybe it's an important battle and they want to show key characters battle, aka summons. It is weird that a summon is there, though.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Dark Ruler said:
OMG please tell me stitch isnt going to be in kh2, if he is then :(

No..Stitch will not be in the game. The TWO post above you just like to say crap and have proof of their crap. <--sarcasm

As for the people below you that comment on Stitch BEING in the game..don't listen to their crap either. :D

With Love, Einon

KeyBladeWielder9

or maybe it might be like you know how when sora summons something, the screen falshes to him and there is nothing around him and no battle menu thing, it might be like that

KeyBladeWielder9

or maybe it might be like you know how when sora summons something, the screen flashes to him and there is nothing around him and no battle menu thing, it might be like that
p.s-sorry for the double post

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
TMM: Could be a triggered event. Like, while fighting in that scene, if you summon Stitch, the cut-scene is played. Who knows.

I always thought Stitch would be a summon. I couldn't picture a Hawaii world, but for something as strong as Stitch, I knew he had to be in the game someway and being a summon is perfect.

HeartlessOfDoom

-Sighs- HE WAS USING SARCASM, my favorite tool. HE EVEN SAID SO! WE ALL KNOW STITCH WILL BE IN IT; CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND SARCASM/ HUMOR?! Sorry if I sounded mean, but read it more carefully next time.

D

Dark Ruler

einon_san said:
No..Stitch will not be in the game. The TWO post above you just like to say crap and have proof of their crap. <--sarcasm

As for the people below you that comment on Stitch BEING in the game..don't listen to their crap either. :D

With Love, Einon

Oh okay thx for clearing that up

But again i wouldnt mind using him as a summon it would kinda be cool wouldnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back