• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think chicken little . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you think chicken little would make a good summon?

• yeah!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • i dunno . . .

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • no! he is childish!

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora

i doubt he would make a good or powerful summon but i guess if he is included i wouldn't use him as much as stitch or someone else

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I'm not sure if he would mess up the whole game but beyond being a questionable summon it seems like the movie only came out a a few months ago while most of the other disney movies used in Kingdom Hearts 1, COM and 2 all seem to be older.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Chicken Little is going to suck so badly >_> Out of ALL the Disney characters that could be summons (Robin Hood, Black Cauldron character, Pongo, whoever else) and they pick him?. That's a load of bull right there.

But Yuna and Rikku being summons is nice. Now Rikku can be anywhere I am at ^^

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KL.. you talk as if it is confirmed. My opinion on Chicken Little.. It will not be in KH2. Using a movie that hasnt even been out for 2 months *I think*.That's barely enough time to judge it's popularity.. and. It wasnt that popular around the teenage crowd, which is the main age group of KH2 players. There are plenty more much much much better summons such as the one's KL listed. I don't see Chicken Little in this game. I am stunned by the fact that some people actually *believe* this rumor.. Meh whatever. Have a nice time looking forward to nothing.

Midnightdragon

I liked the movie Chicken Little, but I'd never put him in KH2. I don't think he'd work out very well in the game, especially as a summon.

D

Dexter

People rember if it didnt come from SE or nomura then u have nothing to worry about, like Hokage said evreyone is acting like its offical which it is not... come on do u think nomura would be that foolish to put a character thats a chicken that carrys around a baseball bat? An sorry to disapoint u, whoever thought that Rikku and Yuna would be summons i really don't think Nomura mix the disney summons with the FF characters summons......it would make a bad chemical reaction!........~lol...lol...lol~

So sometimes these *RUMORS* ( keyword) are true but who know u might just end up liking it!!!!

ultima55

It's only a rumour. o_o; Though I doubt it'll happen. Chicken Little is too new.

Although I did rather enjoy that movie. X3; It was very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back