• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii

no no no thats all i hear?
have you ever thought that the nintendo wii isnt even in the market?
they sold out all of it? or am i just the old news? idk....

yugi300

Re: Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii

Well their has been shortages just like the other consles were I live at least!
Probablly the same in other places too.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu

the folks at square said they would try and even da playing field wit ther games so if the ps3 sales stay low it will most likly go to the ps3 but if wii sales fall dramatically then there would be more of their games(kh3)on da wii

P.S.its in a interview or somthin but i dont feel like findin it so suck it

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com

Anything is possible. As long as it stays off the xbox then I'm good either way (I hate microsoft) They already got Devil May Cry, they better not get this.

yugi300

Well I think it will go on PS3 as I said and yea I do think I remember that article about evening the playingfield I mean either way they kinda did by even giving Nintendo KH games lol!

And yea I really don't want it on 360 so as long as that doesn't happen I am happy but I don't want it on Wii either that's how I feel about the situation (strongly)!~@

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com

brother, you and I are gonna get along just fine ^_^ Think about how long a KH game could be on a blu-ray disc

yugi300

Yea I think we are wanna be friends as my Signature says I am going away for a bit but I will be back soon!

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com

sounds good to me dude. Hmmm.....a REALLY long KH game *drools* That's sound even yummier than grape juice, and I love my grape juice.

yugi300

sounds good to me dude. Hmmm.....a REALLY long KH game *drools* That's sound even yummier than grape juice, and I love my grape juice.

Lol ok cool and I see nice to know you love grape juice but the fact that a KH game much longer would be yummier yea that's something realy yummy to take in!:thumbsup: But that still probablly wont stop those one day pro's or half a days pros or whatever other type of KH game finishing pro their is/are out there:toungesmile:

Ivehadtoomuchpie

I would want KH3 to be for the Wii but its unlikely. I just don't understand why the Kingdom Hearts series (except the hand helds) should go multi platform. Then everybody would be happy.

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s

I didnt believe it (alot of people i know bought PS3's for FF13 and a new KH ... so i definatlly thought that square would reach for that demoghraphic) but now with the Wii having outsold all the consols and having the cheapest prices, i reconsidered ... maybe ...

It's very possible, but I kind of doubt it. I would much rather have a KH spinoff on wii, myself. I would just like it more?

But, Square has had a very long track record with nintendo and sony, so, we'll see.

thejakester1996

I dont think they are making it for the Wii but it would be more fun if they did.

ShadowHeart Key

Website
www.freewebs.com

remember, Chain of Memories was for GBA, and 358/2 Days for DS which are both Nintendo products. So Nintendo might just ask for one seeing how Square Enix needed Nintendo. And second, if the demands are high, chances are that Square Enix will work it out with the public. And if its not part of the KH cannon, at least a side story, or maybe a whole new side-series, like the Crystal Chronicles. And we might even get to custimize the starting keyblade, or choose one out of a selection.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii? My brother says no since the Wii is a Nintendo product, but what do you think? I really wish they would make it for Wii since now most people have one. Because i would want KH3 if it came out, but my bro also says it would come out for the PS3 and it cost SO much. Feel free to say what you feel!

ok 1)that rumor was proven to be fake information

2)kh3 is not in the making so if it was for ps3, the time to make it will make ps3 cheaper.

3)i find playing sora for wii and adding your own style of fighting (instead of the original one sora has now) rather annoyingly stupid. i cant imagine anyone playing sora perfectly. i see sora only doing slashes and not very cool combos. playing sora with wii will be incredibly easy and not to mention the graphics wont be perfect

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

remember, Chain of Memories was for GBA, and 358/2 Days for DS which are both Nintendo products. So Nintendo might just ask for one seeing how Square Enix needed Nintendo. And second, if the demands are high, chances are that Square Enix will work it out with the public. And if its not part of the KH cannon, at least a side story, or maybe a whole new side-series, like the Crystal Chronicles. And we might even get to custimize the starting keyblade, or choose one out of a selection.

chain of memories was remade for PS2

In my opinion,it just wouldn't seem right for them to make a Kingdom Hearts for Wii. Sure, there's Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days coming out, but the graphics and overall gameplay wouldn't be the same like on the PS2 like the first two games.

ShadowHeart Key

Website
www.freewebs.com

But on the Wii, it could have improved worlds and character models, and though gameplay will be limited, circle the remote to do Trimity Limit, wave left to right for a basic combo, and such, it will be fun to actually be Sora, or whoever the hero is. How fun would it be to put a remote into a fake keyblade!

xxxtonyxxxx

In my opinion,it just wouldn't seem right for them to make a Kingdom Hearts for Wii. Sure, there's Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days coming out, but the graphics and overall gameplay wouldn't be the same like on the PS2 like the first two games.

i dont find that very true because think about resident evil 4 n that was for a gamecube n the wii is way more advanced so who knows the potential of it and i wouldnt put it past square enix to make graphics as good or better than resident evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back