• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do You Have The Game Yet ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

Well, how many of you still don't have the game ? i have it but i can't play it till spring break which is in 12-15 days, monkeybutt said he's still waiting for his shipment so i'm not alone, if you dont have it yet when are you gonna get it ?

sorasotherside

I don't have it yet... I'm getting it sometime this week.... Although my cousin has it so I went over to his house today and played up until the part where you get Valor Form.

leoking57

Im gonna rent it tomorrow!:Dbut i don't have it today:(.I think ill get it in christmas.then again,a late birthday present (March 3rd)would be nice!

BULLETPROOF

door-to-twilight said:
how many times are you gonna post that you have to wait till spring break no offence but its my 10th time reading it.
sorry, anyone else still waiting to get the game ?

leoking57

there there ivy.I just noticed that with my allowence that they haven't paid me with(maybe $30,not sure)I could maybe buy it myself!

E

Eclipse

^ there used to be, but now only mods can do it, you can always edit your post ^_^

odie4lsu20

I ordered mine off of amazon.com and it still isn't here. I checked my order and it says that it is being shipped right now. But it also said since my delivery is being shipped to an area that was recently devastated by Hurricane Katrina (YEAH IT SUCKS), it will be delayed for 10 or more days because the mailing system is screwed up.

So I should probably get it sometime this week. :/

I'm dying over here!! I need KH2...

kandsoraotpbynotagimmick.png

I love Sora... XDDD

Rioraku

I paid for mine in full at an EB Games....out of town....so one of my relatives picked it up for me....but I don't have it.....*cry*

BULLETPROOF

Ivyprincesofhart said:
No, I don't. I don't know how long until we get it because we're kinda tight on cash at the moment. I'd get it myself except I don't get an allowance.:( Dammit, I wish I was sixteen, so I could get a job, have some spare munny and buy it myself!!!!!!!! :mad: *sniff* I want the game.
i don't have an allownace either, cuz i have bad grades but my parents buy me a game every break or vacation i have and 2 or 3 games over spring break .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back