• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do u want to take a challenge?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
ill take the challenge. do you want to be my buddy? does everybody that even posted on this thread want to be my buddy? lol!

Athaydea

Bronze Member
ill be your buddy Dark_Rage00 ...lol i still dont have ne buddy's yet - i havnt even bothered of thinking about it till now
lol

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Try taking off all ur abilties except for guard and fighting sephiroth wit the kingdom key.

lol ..that'll be fun...im gonna do it right now but i got one evn better ...

do that exact thing in KH1

ill post later with results for both - if i even get any lol

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
You can get easy EXP points if you do this with Sora at critical health using the Gullwing keyblade, as it gives you double points (I think).

Athaydea

Bronze Member
im back with my results to the sephiroth battles ...

i nearly lost in kh1 but i pulled through .. he was still hard as hell though
but kh2 was just as easy with out it .. exacept i had to do mant mant many more combos as they were only like 3 hits long - and same with kh1 combo wise

Denki-Kurai

I forget the name of that spell the one that pulls all your enemies in but if thats strong enough it kinda helps it gets them all in one place and then you can just use 1 of your thunder spell. that should help it go faster

sorasgirl

Professional is the highest. It might not be called that but i also hve KH downloaded on my cell phone. and thats what its called so I got confused. SORRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back