• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DNAngel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkDreams

hmm...juss tell us...dont keep away all the suspense. i only got up to the 5th book. its always sold out goddammit. who//what does he reveal? how many episodes//manga books are there all together anyways? hope it wont take me too long to collect em

shikamaru_ako

well a good thing to do is to go to a site an look up dn angel an see it for yourself,sorry if this sounds rude,but i do it when i need to find out stuff

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Fine...but I warn you..you gonna be suprised(well..least I was)
SPOILER!******

Daisuke tells Riku he and dark are the same..and he becomes Dark right infront of her!!!...but then Daisuke's mom knocks out Riku with some liquid on a hankercheif(dont ask)XD

D

DarkDreams

i was gonna download them, but evrytime i do...the internet cuts off...wat episode is that?

LightGuardianLin

Website
xanga.com
n.n;; it's okies...it happens before. I continue listening to the song Caged Bird. It is so sweet. ;_; well, all of them are.
The manga...*drools and hugs them all she has* ^^ so cute, and it is "educational" heehee

mirrorheart

who do you think is evil dark or krad darks oppisite even in name krad seems evil but because he we the creator of the works of art he couldnt be too evil espesially since dark is stealing them all ma ybe the magic inside the works of art were used to creat destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back