• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DNAngel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murasame

i didn't see a thread for this so i decided to make one,
Has anyone here seen/read the DNAngel manga/anime, if so what were your thoughts on it, after one volume of the manga i was hooked and i'm up to vol. 3,
then i started to watch the anime (i have two of the dvds).

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I love DNANGEL*look at sig..lol*...but I only like the manga..the anime..does no justice for Yukiru Sugasaki..and her beautiful designs..so far I have read 10 volumes..and I'm waiting for 11 to come out....but since you've only read up to 3 I wont say much..XD....I love all the characters expect Risa...for she is too caught up with herself and other things......I dont have a fav. character cuz I love them all so much...lol..I love the story...in the maga...but the anmie..is crap to me....I have seen it..and I hate it..the only thing I like is Shuichi Miyamoto(singer of the opening theme "True Light")...and Miyu Iruno(cuz he is Sora in KH1 &2 and is Daisuke on DNAngel..)...well I would say more...but I have to go...I hope you keep reading cuz its very good..

Edit to Murasame:...If you havent you should also read/watch Candidate for Goddess/Pilot Candidate for they are made by the same person...*

Murasame

Kawaiikousuke said:
I love DNANGEL*look at sig..lol*...but I only like the manga..the anime..does no justice for Yukiru Sugasaki..and her beautiful designs..so far I have read 10 volumes..and I'm waiting for 11 to come out....but since you've only read up to 3 I wont say much..XD....I love all the characters expect Risa...for she is too caught up with herself and other things......I dont have a fav. character cuz I love them all so much...lol..I love the story...in the maga...but the anmie..is crap to me....I have seen it..and I hate it..the only thing I like is Shuichi Miyamoto(singer of the opening theme "True Light")...and Miyu Iruno(cuz he is Sora in KH1 &2 and is Daisuke on DNAngel..)...well I would say more...but I have to go...I hope you keep reading cuz its very good..

Edit to Murasame:...If you havent you should also read/watch Candidate for Goddess/Pilot Candidate for they are made by the same person...*
I find risa really annoying too, long live riku, lol
i plan to keep on reading, the manga is so much better than the anime
oh and i love your sig

gjkc4204

The anime is slow to start but after about episode 14 things start to get good
I just saw the last episode today actually

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Grrr....the last episode sucked MAJOR XP(hope the manga ending is better) & it made me all sad*hugs Dark plushie*

But the manga is just freakin awesome!!!! I luv the artwork. It's just soooo pretty. Eh,the anime is alrite,I just don't like how in the dub,they made Satoshi sound all gay & crap(as if he really is -__-; )

Dark's hot <3

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I didnt watch the last episode I only did a fast foward of it...and from what I saw it was stupid...and the dub I hate for I just cant get over Dark=Edward Elric from FMA..(his VA is the same)..and Satoshi..is..umm...? for right now..until the manga ends..lol

Last edited:

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Meh, it was okay when I didn't know better.

DNAngel was the series that got me into anime. I remember downloading my first Japanese songs from the soundtrack. :D Though the first song downloaded was "Hearts." By Hoshi Souichirou. >_> I was kind of scarred then, but I persevered. :D

Haruko

Murasame said:
I find risa really annoying too, long live riku, lol
i plan to keep on reading, the manga is so much better than the anime
oh and i love your sig

I found her very annoying too, I was like "GO RIKU" the whole time.

Kawaiikousuke said:
I didnt watch the last episode I only did a fast foward of it...and from what I saw it was stupid...and the dub I hate for I just cant get over Dark=Edward Elric from FMA..(his VA is the same)..and Satoshi..is..umm...? for right now..until the manga ends..lol

AHHH! That is weird! At least his Japanese voice was good. I never seen it in English after because its always weird and messed up.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
AHHH! That is weird! At least his Japanese voice was good. I never seen it in English after because its always weird and messed up.
heehee..Yeah..I like the Japanese VA's better..for Miyu Iruno is the best(He is Daisuke and Sora in KH/2..YAY!!)...but I love alll the music from DNANGEL though..Minawo's Hajimari no Hi..is my Favorite...but I also Love Shuichi Miyamoto's Piano version of "True Light"..him and Miyu sound very much alike at times..lol...*sigh*...The anime of DNANGEL..is just horrible to me...for even I thought I could do better...and the way the Characters interact with each other is so werid..I mean Daisuke(to me) isnt cherrful like he is in the manga..he's like depressed and stuff like that..I get made at many minor details..like his father..(Kousuke..lol..look at my name)..and the way Dai reacts to him..I could go on and on but I wont..lol

dejah

:|
i've only read up to volume 8 o_O

too many to keep up with.

but i love it. ^_^

i actually like the anime too.

i sorta think of it as a slightly alternate reality. =\

but it's all good yo.

i love daisuke's dad. he's so. i dunno. one of my fav characters.

i cant stand what's her face... umm... risa. i think. the long haired one. she annoys me. >_>

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
DNAngel = <3.
I've got volumes 1-8 of the manga. And I've seen the first 14 episodes of the anime. The manga is love. Anime misses so many things. ;-; But like they say, the book is always better than the movie. Just change out the words there. xD

<3333333 to DaisukexDark and HiwatarixKrad. >=3

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Still, there are some works that are better known than their manga counterparts. Take Fullmetal Alchemist. BONES' character designs for the anime, in my opinion, was better than the manga's. =P The deviating storyline wasn't that bad, either.

But on to DNAngel. Ever read a KradxDark fanfic? Pretty hardcore. >_< The DaisukeDark emo ones are okay reads. Here's where I rant about Mary Sues and their irresistable charm. Not once, not twice, but dozens of times, I've seen Daisuke or Dark fall for yet another beautiful girl.

On another note, crossdressing Daisuke, fic or not, is adorable. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back