• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dizes intentions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny_Sora_kh2

Well Diz seems to be very mysterious as long as the orginazation..But my thought on it is that Diz knows somthing we dont know about the orginazation. And for that reason he wants to destroy it. and so he asks Sora and BHK to destroy it. ( like mid way threw the game.) my guess is that the orginazation is going to use all of the elements they hold to unlock the door to kingdom hearts and have power over evrything. SO thats my theory...

If its lame you can close my thread . ( i saw it in my dream last night) lol

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I thought of that but I thought guys would say It was gay like my last theory
Great theory though

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Wow that theory sucked... nah im just kidding with you... i believe some of it and some of it i dont but its not bad... enough for flamers to come a flame the crap put of you .. i think u could be right somewhat so good job wit the theory... lol...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think they could want to unlock a door but i dont think it has anything to do with there elements since most of them are deceased

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
lol wow, that theory seems farfetched but in a way make sense. i had a dream where sora was training with someon (forgot >.<) and monthes has passed. He would be sisteen by the time kh2 ended.

Oathshadow

I don't think elements will play much of a role in the game, as someone else mentioned. KH is more about the heart and memories, and all that these entail. We know almost nothing about the Organization, even though CoM was almost entirely bsed on them. We do know that there is a great deal of dissension in the ranks. Because of this dissension, it is very difficult to see who it is that holds the ideals and beliefs of the Order in their heart.
DiZ, for all of this, is swathed in the mist of mystery. If he is their superior, perhaps he was also the founder. It might be possible that the Organization isn't working out quite like he planned it , so he wants to rip it apart and try again.
There I go, putting DiZ in a good light again. I gotta stop doing that.

sinharvest_angel

you know what this theroy is GREAT for once, i mean i usually dont say this cuase iv seen tons of old theories, or farfetch'ec ones, but this makes sense, great job, but then u think he's gonna try and desrtoy axel then?, or keep axel alive until he takes over it and then tries to destroy him, which i doubt he could since axel is that good peice of meat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back