• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dive into the Heart/Awakening Choices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorceress Edea

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
If Sora (not the player) could choose his own status by free will, what do you suppose he would have chosen?

Here is what I believe:

What path do you chose: Warrior/Sword
What path will you give up in exchange: Mystic/Rod
What's most important to you: Friendship
What do you want outta life: To broaden my horizons
What are you afraid of: Being indecisive

The reason why I believe this is that Sora wields the Keyblade as well as that he appears to be the martial genre of fighter. Since Donald is already the Mystic and that Goofy is already the Guardian, Sora is destined to be the Warrior to complete the group. Though Sora casts magic, he is very protective of his loved ones which is why I believe he would have sacrificed the path of the Mystic. Friendship is very important to Sora and he has always had a dream to travel to other worlds which why he wishes to broaden his horizons. Since Kingdom Hearts is a Role-playing Game in which the characters make various decisions though out their journeys. If you were a role-playing character, what worst thing to fear than being indecisive?

Last edited:

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Tre'Coolfreak13, you can read it if you highlight the words.

And to you, Sorceress Edea, I agree with you on everything except the "What path will you give up in exchange" part. I would think that Sora would give up the power of the Guardian/Shield because he is head strong and doesn't think he needs back up. Also he would probably think that magic would be cool and interesting to learn and be able to do.

Sorceress Edea

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
What I find most interesting is that the argument mostly seems to occur with the path that Sora would have sacrificed. To be honest, I am not quite sure what Sora would have given up in exchange. I just record what everyone else believes he would have done. The majority believed that Sora would have chosen to sacrifice the path of the Mystic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back