• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► dive into darkness.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How does my fic rate?

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caboose369

ill try to post a new chapter about every 2 days. please post any comments or suggestions.

Chapter 1

"Ah...my eyes... to much light... I cant see."
Suddenly the light dissapeared and it was all black. At first Riku thought the light had blinded him, but as he reached to touch his eyes he felt a cloth covering them.
"It's to protect you from the light, you've been shrouded by darkness for far to long, and I'm not ablout to let my work go to ruin because a mere child tries to reject the darkness.", said a familiar voice.
"Ansem...?" Riku questioned with uncertainty
"Indeed you are correct." awnsered the voice.
"This isn't possible I defeated you at Castle Oblivion."
"Oh it's very possible. What you so called defeated was a shell a mere image of me if you will", Ansem's voice raged.
"NO! I don't believe you"
"Hahaha. Believe what you must foolish child." with that Ansem dissapeared into the surrounding darkness.
With Ansem gone Riku noticed he could see perfectly like a normal person. There was no darkness...there was no light, simply him and the world. He reached to try and take off the blindfold, but he thought twice.
Riku steped forward and almost tripped over something. He bent over, picked it up, and noticed that it was his soul eater. Vivid images of all that he had done witht he sword haunted him. He remembered Ansem taking over his body like Riku was a rag doll. He purged darkness through Riku and used this thing as a tool...he tried to annihilate Sora and his friends.
There was a scent in the air. It reeked of darkness, so much that Riku almost choked. It was a heartless. Riku knew that where one heartless was more were sure to follow. He wondered if everywhere was like this, cold, dark, and with heartless roaming freely as they please. He had to take the sword. Riku had learned some new tricks when Ansem took over. He opened a portal and walked through.

Last edited:
C

caboose369

all of my chapters are about this long(1 1/2 pages in writing) but i plan to write plently of chapters so dont worry maybe i can put another 1 up tomorrow :)

C

caboose369

thank you for the comments i was writing in class and my teacher took my book ill try to get it back. the first chapter was really longer than this but i split it up. also i read back on my previous chapters and they didnt have as much detail as i would like so im adding more to my chapters now.

C

caboose369

chapter 2

The portal lead to a town that seemed strange yet familiar. Riku had been here before some time in his life, but he had no rememberance of it just feelin. He was home...he was in...Twilight Town.
Century year old buildings towered over the small crowded streets. Lights were on in every window, shops were still open, people stopped every now and then to look at the setting sun colored of golden-orange. It glowed with radiance that seemed to engulfed their emotions and molded them into whatever shape or form it willed. There seemed to be no heartless around. At least not all of the towns were overrun. Most towns are only safe for keybladers anymore.
As the sun went down dark rain clouds washed over the sky in a matter of minutes. It started to pour down rain. Riku put his hood up and walked to the closest inn. As the doors closed everyone turned to look who it was, they looked like the had just seen death himself comin got claim yet another soul. Riku went to the counter and ordered a drink.
His room was cold, and dark. Across the room stood a small figure dressed in an unknown's cloak much like his own. "Excuse me, you have the wrong room." said Riku to the figure.
"No you are wrong I have the right room" replied the figure as it turned around.
Riku knelt on one knee. "King Mickey"
"Stand up, I must tell you something. A war is beeing waged between the organization and the keyblade master."
"And who is the keyblade master, my king?"
"Sora of course."
"Sora?!"
"Yes, he is in danger you must help him."
"I will, but how shall I find him?"
"It will come to you in time."
"Your high...", Riku lifted his head "...ness?" The king had vanished. Riku got up and went to his bed. And fell into sleep. That night he has reamsfor the first time in days.

~~dream~~

Sora slashes at the dual weilding unknown. He jumped out of the way and turns and slashes Riku. Riku blocks with both his soul eater and heart unlocker in a x pattern. Riku swings his swords behind him and charged at the unkown.
Sora had diverted his attention as he swung his kingdom key with both hands over his head at the unknown.

~~2nd dream~~

The dual weilding unkown turns around and tosses his oathkeeper towards Sora. Riku steps infront of him, and tries to block the sword but is to slow. Riku looks down and felt his chest. Fresh blood, his blood, covered his fingertips. He fell over on his side and looked at Sora. Tears stream down his face and his teeth are clenched tightley to conseal his sadness. His sadness turns to anger and rage as he grabs his keyblade and Riku's sword, and slowly walks toward the unknown.
All goes black.

Last edited:
C

caboose369

chapter 3

The castle was dark, there were no lights on. The dual weilding unknown sat on the bed in his quarters at Castle Oblivion.
"I must find Sora." said the unknown as he walked out of his room.
Just as he was about to walk out the door, he was stopped by someone behind him. "Where do you think your going off to?" called Axel. "None of your buisness Axel." The unkown walked out the door and muttered something under his breath.
The wind blew gently in his face, ruffling his hair. It did nothing to stop his stride. He looked up at the sky, the air smelled of darkness. The gate opend to him welcomingly. The unknown stepped out onto the road and walked down the dirt road surrounded by grass. The air wispered the words "The keyblade master will fall...he will die by my hand."

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Do you know how to use flash? Because you can turn this into a little movie if you wanted to with sprites and stuff. That is what i have been trying to do, like make a story with Riku and turn it into a flash movie. :)

C

caboose369

chapter 4

As Riku walked into the resturaunt, to get some food, he saw the shadow of an unkown walk down the alley. He decided to investigate later since unknowns did not stay for short visits.
The resturaunt was filled with laughter and shouts from the other dinners at the tables. Riku took a table away from the crowd and the noise so he can think. Thoughts flooded his head. Sora, the key blademaster, the organization, heartless, the king, and Ansem. He must find Sora then they can get to destiny islands and Kairi. Riku's thoughts were disruptedby a scream from outside on the street.
Riku leapt up and pushed past the crowd of people in the resturaunt. Outside hundreds of the heartless's fearless fighters called 'Neoshadows' stormed the streets of Twilight Town. He immediately drew his sword and ran into the army of darkness. One by one they fell but it wasn't enough, he needed more power. To get that power he'd have to call on the darkness within him. But he couldn't do that, he wouldn't let darkness take control anymore.
Riku dodged into a nearby alley. He climbed the fire escape all the way to the roof. The street was covered in black figures with small yellow eyes. They had no soul, no drive, they did what they are told and that is all they can do. No more, no less. This battle will not be won so easily.

C

caboose369

thx everyone i really appreciate ur suggestions and comments. im trying to make more detailed and longer chapters. i even have the PERFECT ending to it i just gotta figure out how to get there lol.

p.s. darkshadow that sounds awsome i never thought of that could you teach me how to do flash maybe?!!!!!????!!!!???

Last edited:
C

caboose369

Chapter 5

The unknown walked into the alleyway and into the shadows. He emerged to find neoshadows scouring the streets, looking for something he did not care to no. He pulled out the keyblades Oblivion and Oathkeeper, and leapt into the teeming mass of the neoshadows. They all began to attack him at once stumbling over each other and knocking eachother out of the way. Like pigeons fighting over a peice of bread.
The unknown stood battle ready with a stern look on his face. The oncoming hoard of heartless seemed to not even phase him. He spun and struck 2 in the side. They attacked from all directions, hurling themselves relentlessly at the unknown as if they were mindless beings with no purpose but to die. He kept hacking and slashing. Three neoshadows jumped at him, The unknown jupmed up and hurled one of his keyblades at them. It took them all out in a matter of seconds. He caught it, spun around on a horizontal axis, then tossed both his keyblades at the heartless gathering below him. A whole wave of them fell as he landed and continued to pick them off. Suddenly his attention was distracted as he smelled the scent of another person. He looked up at a building and saw a cloaked figure watching the battle. He needed his help whoever he was, this taking to long by himself. A Neoshadow jumped at him. Heblocked andcountered with his other keyblade. He made his way to the building striking down the heartless in his way. He planted a foot on the wall and used darkness to run up the side of the building. Heartless still attacked him here. He almost reached the top when he hurled his keyblade towards the dark, black sky. The cloaked figure jumped out and caught it. They both looked at each other as one fell and one went up. The unknown got to the top of the building kicked off and spun so he was head first with his back to the wall free falling into the abyss of heartless below.

Last edited:
K

Keyblade Boy

It looks pretty cool, but I don't see a reson for the BHK/DWU to attack Sora.

C

caboose369

sorry i havent finished posting the chapter yet. if u want the rest im adding it on to the end now.

C

caboose369

woooohhoooooooo the forums are back up im busy with chores today cause were selling the house so we gotta make it look good. ill post a new chapter tomorrow.

i think ull all be pleased with the chapters ive written while the forums weredown they're really good and im using a whole lot more detail in them(chapters 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)

if you have any questions or suggestions pm me thx

yo king of the dark ur fan fic still rules man good job

C

caboose369

Chapter 6

hey guys sorry its been so long since my last chapter, thx for bearing with me. this is just a short one where I introduce Sora into my story.

Sora stood on a beach. The wind blew gently in his face and sand sifted trough his toes, making them feel raw and gritty. He took the fishbone from his mouth and ran to the translucent emerald-blue water. It felt cool against his skin as the sun bead down on his back. There were any fishs swimming under the water as if there were no cares or worries. As Sora came up from the water he saw Kairi watching him and giggling while Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie were playing catch on the beach with Riku.
Kairi waved Sora over to her an he began to paddle in. He had not realized actually how far he had gone out. When Sora had reached the beach and the water was up to his ankles he stoped and rested for a second. He began to run to were Kairi was. All of the sudden he began to fall backwards into the water as if the one foot of water had just turned into a bottomless pit of ocean.
Slower and slower he sank, strugling the whole way down. He grabbed at his throat as if ot of air but found that he could breath normally. The light faded away peice by peice until there was nothing left but darkness.

Sora emerged from his dreaded slumber panting and sweating. He looked around to find that Goofy and Donald were still asleep. He sarted to take a short walk around waiting for the first rays of the sun to peek out of the horizon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back