• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney is Evil! **Spoilers**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Re: Disney is Evil!

Have you like played the game? Or is it because Disney showed spoilers...?

Edit: In answer to your question, that happened near the beggining of the game, where conflict begins to grow with Roxas, and no, the org. member is not Riku

ChaosInfintium

Disney is to Evil as Mickey mouse is to Micheal Jackson let your mind wander from there......

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Now, don't hate Disney. If you actually watch the movies the game is based on, Disney is okay.

ChaosInfintium

OH yeah Disney is ok all except on a few occasions were their early to mid 90's movies got more credit then they should have........ Along with all the subliminal Sex messages and obvious disrespect to good books.......And Lack luster and dumbing down of of the Mental standards of the Younger generations with their newer programing........Opps ranting again.....

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com

Actually, if you're talking about the part at the beginning of the game where Roxas is in the white room and a person in an Organization cloak opens a black portal behind him... then yeah, that is Riku.

Sora da Explorer

Yeah Disney is evil! They eat babies! Not only that, but have you noticed that in most of their movies, something tragic always happens to the main characters?
(Lion King: Mufasa dies, Dumbo: Mother gets locked away, Bambi: Mother gets shot, The Hunchback of ND: He's a hunchback!, The Jungle Book: gets left with animals: The Aristocats: Gets catnapped, Ferngully: Cut down the rainforests!) You see where I'm going with this!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Sora da Explorer said:
Yeah Disney is evil! They eat babies! Not only that, but have you noticed that in most of their movies, something tragic always happens to the main characters?
(Lion King: Mufasa dies, Dumbo: Mother gets locked away, Bambi: Mother gets shot, The Hunchback of ND: He's a hunchback!, The Jungle Book: gets left with animals: The Aristocats: Gets catnapped, Ferngully: Cut down the rainforests!) You see where I'm going with this!
No......XD.....J/K...but Disney is not evil..the man WALT DISNEY is evil..he hates jews...and obviuosly mother and main Characters..lol

Last edited:

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com

WOW! Let's Change this to a debate about how evil Disney is then! Yeah they are evil. Have you seen the Seterling guy from Disney 411! That creepy smile screams "I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN!". Oh and any Channel that hires or airs Jesse McFartney is EVIL. Hello! MTV= Evil! That one channel the plays Summerland (which name shall not be spoken for the channels sake)= EVIL!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Gothic_Donald said:
WOW! Let's Change this to a debate about how evil Disney is then! Yeah they are evil. Have you seen the Seterling guy from Disney 411! That creepy smile screams "I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN!". Oh and any Channel that hires or airs Jesse McFartney is EVIL. Hello! MTV= Evil! That one channel the plays Summerland (which name shall not be spoken for the channels sake)= EVIL!
>__> Jess isnt that bad...he's just a boy who sings and acts..and MTV is sightly evil..but in a cool way..cuz I watch it..lol...and the channel that plays summerland is not evil...they play Daria...and that show is awesome..>_>..but if you want evil...that badly..just say WALT DISNEY is evil..ok....J/K

FigmentJedi

Fern Gully's not Disney. Also, Walt was not an evil man. If he had his prejudices, it's probably from the time period. Besides, we all know that Michael Eisner and Paul Pressler(the man put in charge of the parks for a while and though people only went to Disneyland to eat and shop)were evil incarnate, Eisner being a true living Xehanort. A foolish man who tried becoming the good person Walt was by trying to replace him in the minds of people, but wrought chaos and ruin onto various portions of Disney, eliminating traditional animation and severely cut down on Imagineering and new additions to the parks.
My god are there some serious dumbasses on this board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back