• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Cjaracters in next KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KH-4ever*

Website
www.freewebs.com
I know this has been posted before but I would like to add a new twist(I think). Everybody talks about the disney movies. What about disney series. Not saying any of them are good ideas but what about American Dragon, Kim Possible, Tale Spin, etc...

Edit

Disney Characters, you know what I meant.

I forgot to add, I do not think any of the disney channel shows would be good in Kingdom Hearts, their just to.. to... Disney. The sad thing is I can see Kim Possible making it into the game.

Last edited:

Xman's Keyblade

Re: Disney Characters in next KH

I have posted a thread and poll about American Dragon Jake Long being in KHIII, unfortunately I have 30 people say they storngly disagree with the thought of Sora hanging out with Jake Long. It might have to do with the criticism on either the 1st season or throughout the whole show. I think there is a possibility for Kim Possible in KHIII, if Nomura-san and the entire staff were very desperate....

As for Gargoyles, Tale Spin, Ducktales, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, etc. They are not going to work.

Picnicpanther

Oh god, I swear that if it has any of the crap they have on Disney Channel today, I will assault the Square Enix headquarters. Just keep it to the classics.

I think for the third one, they will have Woody/Buzz from Toy Story. I also think maybe a Monsters Inc. world. Maybe there will be a Haunted Mansion world (Not the movie, the ride) with the Gypsy and stuff. I dunno, I really hope they go more serious with it, and make it more Final Fantasy-ish.

kris544

LOL how bout ed edd and eddy ed(the dumbass) can be teh fighter cuz he seems to pick up everything no matter how much weight it has

Xman's Keyblade

LOL how bout ed edd and eddy ed(the dumbass) can be teh fighter cuz he seems to pick up everything no matter how much weight it has

WTF R U THINKIN"?!!:confused:

This is a Disney Interactive video game, NOT CARTOON NETWORK STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S ALL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

V.A.T.13

Kim possible? American dragon? *dies a little inside*
But I can see kim possible happening...someone drew fanart of that...lol...

if they put in American Dragon, HSM, Kim Possible, etc. i'd be p.o'd i really dont think those are good characters/series to put in. i like the classics, like Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, those movies and characters. i seriously think putting Disney Channel shows into it won't be good at all.

SoNiCkId

If you see a blue flash speed by you..yea thats me
Website
myspace.com
I think for the third one, they will have Woody/Buzz from Toy Story. I also think maybe a Monsters Inc. world. Maybe there will be a Haunted Mansion world (Not the movie, the ride) with the Gypsy and stuff. I dunno, I really hope they go more serious with it, and make it more Final Fantasy-ish.

The Hautned Mansion sounds like a good idea!I would like to see Atlantis: The Lost Empire or Treasure Planet have a part in KH 3

Xman's Keyblade

Trust me, dude. There are not going to put in American Dragon Jake Long, Kim Possible, Hish School Muscial, Hannah Montanna, or any other television show or movie that is affiliated with the Disny Channel. Same goes for the shows on Toon Disney.:closedeyes:

Xman's Keyblade

QFTT

I would like to see CHaracters from PotC 2 & 3. I STILL think it would be good to have Kratos appear as a Cameo, but that just aint gonna happen...

You know, there might be a slight chance that it will happen. They will probably have to combine both Dead Man's Chest and At World's End into one as apart of Port Royal in the next Kingdom Hearts game.:unsure:

O

Oberon

More classic disney should be added, if anything.

Something like That's So Raven would make me want to kill myself. <_<

xD

Blue_Nobody

Other than Pirates, really nothing post-2000 could do KH justice. Disney really has gone downhill with the help of Pixar.

>.O They've also run out of good Disney worlds to begin with. Tron was seriously pushing it.

Maybe Pocahontas. Sure, it was a little musical-ish, but I'd say it had a lot of action compared to The Little Mermaid >.>

Disney channel series... No. Just.. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back