• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disappointed with Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont like the idea of editing your fighting style, i think it's too much of an effort to do

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And when did Meg meet Hercules? They never showed that in days so when did she meet him?

He could have known her since before KH1, for all we know. That's a very stupid thing to base Days not
making very much sense on.

i dont like the idea of editing your fighting style, i think it's too much of an effort to do

Have you actually played it? :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
He could have known her since before KH1, for all we know. That's a very stupid thing to base Days not

Have you actually played it? :/

my friend has the rom, i only played it once, it's not for my taste to actually put the attacks i want. the same for dissidia, i would just want them to do wh at kh2 did.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
my friend has the rom, i only played it once, it's not for my taste to actually put the attacks i want. the same for dissidia, i would just want them to do wh at kh2 did.

Ah. You like button-mashing-no-thinking.
Lol, kay.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ah. You like button-mashing-no-thinking.
Lol, kay.

i like thinking, it's probably the japanese characters that got me the most out of it, but yeah...i would rather like it to be left like how kh2 did with abbilities

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
um, no. Nomura would not have made it if it did not correspond with Kh2

But that's the thing, it does'nt make sense with KH2 and the novels.

I was only using that as an example. I have alot of examples:

Olympus Coliseum:

Hercules should have met Meg in days because had he met her before KH1 why was she not with Hercules for a whole year? Was she on vacation or something? Does'nt sound like a good girlfriend to me.

Halloween Town:

Santa mentioned Jack had been to Christmas Town before.

Santa: "What kind of trouble did you bring this time?"

Sora: "This time?"

Jack: "It's a long story."

Jack could'nt have met Santa before KH1 because Jack was'nt obsessed with Christmas in KH1. So he had to have met him during days.

In the Novels Axel and Roxas went on a mission to Hollow Bastion on Day 72 (In the novels it was when Axel returns from Castle Oblivion. Since Axel returns on day 71 in 358/2 days, the Hollow Bastion mission would have occured on Day 72) But no, they ignored the canon Novels and had the two go on a tiny mission to Twilight Town.

I'm sure I can find more but it's too much to right in one post.

Days just does'nt make sense. I think Square needs to go back and redo Days but keep the same basic plot. Add more story to the disney worlds, have all 358 days playable and let the days be mixed up by playing as Roxas on some days and Riku on other days.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But that's the thing, it does'nt make sense with KH2 and the novels.

Olympus Coliseum:

Hercules should have met Meg in days because had he met her before KH1 why was she not with Hercules for a whole year? Was she on vacation or something? Does'nt sound like a good girlfriend to me.
Um, she totally could have been there and Sora just didn't see her. She also could have been there during Days, and Roxas didn't run into her. He didn't see Hades, so it's just as likely. What's more likely is that the events of the movie happened before KH1, meaning he's known her for quite some time. After all, Hercules is a true hero in KH1. He had to have gained that status by saving Meg, already.

Halloween Town:

Santa mentioned Jack had been to Christmas Town before.

Santa: "What kind of trouble did you bring this time?"

Sora: "This time?"

Jack: "It's a long story."

Jack could'nt have met Santa before KH1 because Jack was'nt obsessed with Christmas in KH1. So he had to have met him during days.
Or maybe it wasn't Christmas time during KH1, so Jack had his focuses elsewhere? Maybe the events of the movie happened before KH1.

In the Novels Axel and Roxas went on a mission to Hollow Bastion on Day 72 (In the novels it was when Axel returns from Castle Oblivion. Since Axel returns on day 71 in 358/2 days, the Hollow Bastion mission would have occured on Day 72) But no, they ignored the canon Novels and had the two go on a tiny mission to Twilight Town.
That probably means the novels aren't all that canon, then.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Um, she totally could have been there and Sora just didn't see her.

Or maybe it wasn't Christmas time during KH1, so Jack had his focuses elsewhere? Maybe the events of the movie happened before KH1.

Well it's possible that the Meg was'nt around when Sora was but then you need to consider that their were head sprites of Meg for Days that were'nt added in days but were originaly going to.

The Christmas town poin could be true also.

But I have to say I find those excuses if Nomura uses them to be really dumb.

Now if all the novels are'nt all that canon then it means Nomura has some explaining to do.

-----------------------------------------------

In truth I think most were hoping days was going to be better and I think the whole game needs to be redone but keep the basic story.

A

Azrael

Um, she totally could have been there and Sora just didn't see her. She also could have been there during Days, and Roxas didn't run into her. He didn't see Hades, so it's just as likely. What's more likely is that the events of the movie happened before KH1, meaning he's known her for quite some time. After all, Hercules is a true hero in KH1. He had to have gained that status by saving Meg, already.

Stop defending them when you know that at least these could had been more or less tolerable world plots instead of just watching side characters and beating on Heartless.

Don't get me wrong. It's better than II on gameplay but it even sucks worst than KHII when it comes to the Disney elements/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm not defending them. They could have been leaps more entertaining.

I'm just saying that those inaccuracies aren't, um, inaccuracies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm not defending them. They could have been leaps more entertaining.

I'm just saying that those inaccuracies aren't, um, inaccuracies.

Well ofcourse they could just say that the stuff I listed takes place during some of the days that were skipped.

But come on people, We fans could have written a better story than what Square-Enix did.

A

Azrael

Well ofcourse they could just say that the stuff I listed takes place during some of the days that were skipped.

But come on people, We fans could have written a better story than what Square-Enix did.

Sometimes I believe that KH would be better if the fans did everything after CoM.

Why should we complain? Let's show we can do a better job.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why continue complaining if we can prove our point and show that anyone here can write a better Days. I nominate someone like Smile or Audo.

That is a great idea. I suck at writing so Smile or Audo would probably be best to actualy write the story.

However I can come up with some scenario ideas for missions and stuff. We have some days where we play as Roxas and others where we play as Riku in our story.

A

Azrael

That is a great idea. I suck at writing so Smile or Audo would probably be best to actualy write the story.

However I can come up with some scenario ideas for missions and stuff. We have some days where we play as Roxas and others where we play as Riku in our story.

True or have something on the other members. Even if it is somewhat fan made, it's better than not knowing absolutely nothing on them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
True or have something on the other members. Even if it is somewhat fan made, it's better than not knowing absolutely nothing on them.

Not all of the days have to be missions. How about have mission days be for Riku and Roxas and have some cutscene only days to reveal stuff about other members.

Like for example:

Day 16:

Larxene stepped into Marluxia's room and asked in her usualy playful tone, "So what about the plan, Ramulia?"

Marluxia looked sour, "I told you not to use my real name. I only told you that because I trust you, Arlene"

Larxene giggled and said, "Oh now I feel all special inside (Sarcasm). Just remember to be ready to go to Castle Oblivion any day now."

Larxene leaves the room.

Marluxia makes a small smile, "The other members don't suspect a thing. This is just too easy."

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Yeah, KH may or may not be going downhill, but leaving the duty to KHI? Dear god no.

What? It has to be a lot better than the 'supposedly great Daisuke Wantabee'. He probably did an excellent job with COM, but 358/2 Days have proven me... he lost his magic and end up like Nojima.

But I'll withdraw judgement until I play the English Version.

canito_q

Why continue complaining if we can prove our point and show that anyone here can write a better Days. I nominate someone like Smile or Audo.
lol, yeah. Days kicks ass, I loved it. of course it could've better, but, come on, this is DS we're talking about, the space is already full. aka can't go any further

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back