• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dir En Grey!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkweilder

HELLO ppl

who has ever heard of dir en grey they are an awesome j-rock band i don't know if anyone here is into j-rock but i am and even j-pop like Ayumi Hamasake<mispelled maybe. Well any ways please post here on anything related to dir en grey<<somebody post a pronunciation PLZZZ. well just post anything J-rock/pop related. THANK YOU!!!!

crameling

Correction: Dir en grey. "en grey" is NOT capitalized, Why does everyone think that?

Anyways, huge fan. I've known about them for a few years now, but didn't get into them until about a year or so ago. I'm very much looking forward to their new album. So far the samples are great. I pre-ordered it last month.

darkweilder

cool i don't think i have any of their newer material but i do have alot of their stuff. My fav. is Michiavelli that song is awesome

crameling

darkweilder said:
cool i don't think i have any of their newer material but i do have alot of their stuff. My fav. is Michiavelli that song is awesome

That's not a Diru song. o__0 You mean Machiavellism, right?

darkweilder

YEAH!!! and what is the other one i think it's Hotarubi or something along those line??? uhm do you listen to Hyde or Hide they are both really cool.

crameling

Hyde is sexy, but his music sucks. And I never got into Hide nor X-Japan much.

And yeah, Hotarubi is on Macabre.

Last edited:

Kunoichi

rockjay oobnay >o >o >o ahahahaha

Urrr...I like Dir en grey. :D Mask, FILTH, taiyou no ao, and Saku are my favorite songs by them right now. :x

weeeeooooweeeeeooooweeeeeoooo ^__________^

L

Lord Marluxia

o.0;; They me favorite band *points at sig* Anyway, I don't have too many of their songs, but among those I have my favorites are Yokan, Garden, and Berry xD

Website
www.myspace.com
darkweilder said:
oooookkk well n e ways what about MANA!!! kinda scary person but cool.

Hahaha I agree with you!! -points to sig- isn't he hott? xD ...haha...Dir en grey is awesome!! I <3 their music it's pretty cool!! ^^ ....but thanks to Sora ReMix I have grown to like Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois..and basically all j-pop-ish stuff...haha....but yes Dir en grey is awesome!! ^__________^

Last edited:

darkweilder

i like malice mizer i think i like the song, well i do like the song "color me blood red" i think it is one of theirs. MY fav song of all time though is "white eyes" by Hyde or "fuc trac 6" by Hide that is also an awesome song.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back