• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon RPG American

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

I a Digi-RPG a good idea or am i just crazy?

• Good Idea

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Crazy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier Tornado

Apparently there is a digi-RPG but its in korean and Japanese. The korean one requires a Kssn (proof of residence) and the chinese one has a lot of errors. I was thinking that if this went viral people would consider an American digi-RPG and then all Americans/Canadians could play. I also am wondering why you think digimon went down hill after season 3, or if you think it got better. If only we could bring it back. Thoughts? (First thread ever so it's not suposed to be perfect)

Last edited:

Unphased

There's currently an online Tamer RPG that has just been translated into english and is currently in it's Beta. Digimon Battle I think it's called. Google it and you should be able to find it. The battle system and card swiping is really interesting, however, there are practically no missions at the moment, so it is a bit of a grindfest. But if that interests you, definately check it out.

VirusCoreHacker

I played the original Korean version. There used to exist a website where you could ask them to register you for the game itself, with the addition of a minor English patch. Since they typically didn't like US players playing, we were told not to speak English anywhere near Korean players or risked getting banned. Thinking back. I think the GMs of the game personally tried to hunt us down.

I think there was 0.01 and a 10% chance of catching digimon with each attempt. (I think i was only lucky enough to catch one once)

I'm actually considering playing it again

Unphased

I think there was 0.01 and a 10% chance of catching digimon with each attempt. (I think i was only lucky enough to catch one once)

I'm actually considering playing it again

Yep, THAT hasn't changed, lol. Frustrating ... but it keeps you playing I guess. :)

Terrier Tornado

There's currently an online Tamer RPG that has just been translated into english and is currently in it's Beta. Digimon Battle I think it's called. Google it and you should be able to find it. The battle system and card swiping is really interesting, however, there are practically no missions at the moment, so it is a bit of a grindfest. But if that interests you, definately check it out.
Thank You Thank You Thank You and Thank you s1britishguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back