• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon//Falling Skies OOC and Sign Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
A scientist sits at his computer typing slowly due to the lateness of the hour, he almost dozes of until his sceen blinks read then a message appears, he sits up suddenly and reads the message slowly. He gasps and grabs a pen, some paper and envolopes, he addresess letters to the names on the screen they read

Dear ---------

I am Professer Fenrir from the tower on Ovey hill, I request your imediate attention please come here as soon as you get this please trust me and i hope this letter reaches you soon.

My Regards
Professer Simon Fenrir

Rules
1-Have fun Please
2-Real digimon Only
3-No Godmodding
4-No spamming
5-this is an easy rp you can be a begginer.
6-Ask for pictures or digivoloutions if needed
Template

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Appearnace- link or description

Bio- 3-5 Sentences

Weapon- A weapon is allowed but is optional must match your digimon eg-Angemon's staff

Digivice Color- 2 colors

Digimon- Picture Of rookie or in Gatamon's case champion your digimon will begin at this level when you enter the digital world.

Attacks and Digivoloution chain
pictures or none

Baby-
Attacks-

In-Training-
Attacks-

Rookie-
Attacks-

Champion-
Attacks-

Ultimate-
Attacks-

Mega-
Attacks-

Other-
Attacks

heres mine

Name- Kygama Shi {Kyshi}

Age- 15

Gender- Male

Appearnace-
Of_Randomness_and_Design_Roxas_by_S.jpg

Bio- Kyshi is an averge teenager, hes good at school, he loves video games and wants to explore the world, he often goes wandering off into forests and other areas. He gets a note from the professer and rides his bike to the tower, he isn't very supicious of the note since he's up for anything.

Weapon- Angemon's Staff

Digivice Color- White and Blue

Digimon-
PatamonBlue-1.gif

Attacks and Digivoloution

Baby- PoyomonAttacks- Bubble Blow (Acid Bubbles): An attack that fires bubbles from the mouth.

In-Training- TokomonAttacks- Bubble Blow (Acid Bubbles): An attack that fires bubbles from the mouth.

Rookie- Patamon
Attacks- Boom Bubble (Air Shot): Patamon's body inflates as he gulps in air - which he then shoots forward from his mouth.

Champion- Angemon
Attacks- Hand of Fate (Heaven's Knuckle): Angemon fires a beam of sacred energy from his fist.
Angel Rod (Holy Rod): A strike using the staff he carries.
Angel Staff (Holy Staff): Spins his staff to blocking incoming attacks.

Ultimate- LordHolyAngemonAttacks- Excalibur: The Excalibur is used to attack enemies.

Mega- DominimonAttacks- Final Excalibur

Last edited:

Arcon-Death

Name- Arcon

Age- 15

Gender- male

Appearance- like takato, minus the goggles w/ black hoodie and jeans

Bio- Arcon has lived a fairly normal life, but is bored most of the time with nothing to do. He's smart for his age, and can come up with a strategy almost instantly.rarely getting any mail, this letter came as a surprise.

Weapon- n/a

Digivice Color- Black [main] and White

Digimon- Agumon X

Baby- Botomon
Attacks- Bubble Blow

In-Training- Koromon
Attacks- Bubble Blow, Bite

Rookie- Agumon X
Attacks- Bite, Slash, Baby Flame

Champion- Greymon X
Attacks- Bite, Slash, Headbutt, Mega Burst

Ultimate- MetalGreymon X
Attacks- Bite, Headbutt, Trident Arm

Mega- Wargreymon X
Attacks- Headbutt, Slash, Punch, Gaia Force Zero

At some point, Agumon will have the X antibody released, Unlocking a new Ultimate and Mega. These will replace the earlier ones.

Ultimate- RiseGreymon
Attacks- Trident Revolver, Rising Destroyer, Solid Strike

Mega- VictoryGreymon
Attacks- Slash, Punch, Headbutt, Trident Gaia, Victory Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back