• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: Chaotic Overload

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex was taking a nice bath.He was thinking really hard on were to go next ."We need some info on why these portals are appearing maybe these Bakumon know somthing about all these bad digimon coming to the real world."Veemon was on the bed munching down food he orderd until he heard somthing outside the door.When he opend he saw a Demi-Veemon running around followed by some other digimon."There is somthing odd about those digimon there power is too great for just a baby level'."Zex got out of the shower and saw Veemon peaking out the door."What are you doing Veemon?"Veemon turned around."There are these powerful baby digimon running around this inn."Zex forget about them for now we need to get some information about these evil digimon.

Zex got dressed then headed out with Veemon and went into the inn's resturaunt.There were alot of digimon there all of them looking mad."Zex you sure you want to reconsider this."Zex smirked."What happend to that courage you had Veemon?"Veemon folded his arms and stayed silent.Zex went up to an Apemon."Uh...excuse me sir I um...was wondering if you know anything about the strange digimon coming in the real world?The Apemon looked at Zex and Veemon."I have nothing to say to you human."The Apemon continued to eat his food and Zex walked away but Veemon jumped on the table."How about saying it to me then."The Apemon looked at him."Listen you im eating and I dont want to be disturbed ok!"Veemon wasn't about to give up so easily.Zex didnt recognize Veemon absence since he was asking other people."Fine I'll wait until after your done then."Veemon sat down at his table playing with the table salt by slilding back and fourth between hsi hands until he accedentaly didnt catch it and it landed on Apemons plate.Apemon was now furious and then took out his bone club and started to attack Veemon.

Zex noticed Veemon being atack."Veemon what did you do now."Apemon slamed Veemon through the wall to the outside.Veemon digivoled into X-veemon.Zex was thinkning about joining but he new X-veemon could handle himself.Apemon attacked X-veemon with his bone club but X-veemon over powerd his with his punches and kicks he soon ended the fight with his V-laser attack."Wow that battle was short.X-veemon walked over to Zex."What happend X-veemon?" X-veemon scratched his head."Uh a misunderstanding I guess."Zex sighed.Apemon wasnt finished yet he soon got back up and started to charge towards X-veemon.Zex got in front of X-veemon and while Apemon was still runing he punched him into the air."Never attack an apponent while his back is turned!"Zex sighed again and X-veemon turned back into Veemon."Lest get out of here and back to our rooms."

lina512

Name: Joseph Strong
Appearance: 5'7 with white hair and blue eyes wears a black undershirt and awhite butoon up overshirt with a Kitsune on the back wears white jeans and skates shoes.
Digisoul: Red
Digivice: http://www.thedigi-zone.com/savers/digivice-ic.jpg except white
Nationality: American
Personality: Kind but not very talkative or sociable hes the kinda person yo show up when you need them and then dissapear when the moments gone.
Bio: Joseph has lived with his grandfather in japan ever scince his parents divorced even though there still good friends he just doesnt trust most of his family anymore. This explains his attitude torwards people giving him a reputation at school and in town as a prep who's too good to be near anyone.
Purpose: To protect those he cares for aswell as those who dislike him because everyone is equal in his eyes.
Song: "Tonight and the Rest of My Life" by Nina Gordon

Digimon Name: Lina the Renamon
Evoloutions:
Fresh:Reremonhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Reremon.jpg
In-training: Viximonhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/89/Viximon.jpg/200px-Viximon.jpg
Rookie: Renamonhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Renamon.PNG
Champion: Kyuubimonhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6f/Kyuubimon.jpg/270px-Kyuubimon.jpg
Ultimate: Taomonhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Taomon.jpg
Mega: Sakuyamonhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Priestressmon.jpg
Miko mode: Miko Sakuyamonhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Priestressmon.jpg
Personality: the very opposite of Joseph Lina is very talkative and can't stand to be alone but there one common similarity is they are very kind hearted.
Bio: From day one Lina has been fighting evil when she became a Renamon her first challengers sadly was a Metal Greymon who thrashed her good she would be dead if it hadnt been for the timely arrival of Joseph.
Song: "Boulevard of Broken Songs" by Green Day vs. Oasis vs. Travis

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
DemiVeemon was making fun of the Bakumon's face by moving it around in all directions while saying, "You're face is so ugly no matter where I turn it." Kotemon grabbed DemiVeemon, "He acts like this when he's eaten chocolate." DemiVeemon calmed down and rubbed his stomach, "I ate too much chocolate." He climbed into a chair and the others sat at the same table with him. Hagurumon ordered some food and said, "Next time you think about ruining our day, don't!" DemiVeemon said, "I thought if I ate I could become, UlforceVeedramon. I want to evolve like that guy." He pointed to X-Veemon. Candlemon sighed, "We all want to become Mega Digimon, but we have to work." The group began eating once their food arrived. DemiVeemon made a mistake and his fork hit Candlemon in the head. Candlemon said, "I'm tired of you already!" DemiVeemon growled, "That's the same way I feel about you!" The two tacked each other and began fighting. Candlemon had the upper hand, but DemiVeemon evolved once again to Veemon and punched Candlemon to the ground, "I'm the best you punk." Kotemon and Hagurumon got up from the table, "Let's go back to the room, before we're kicked out." Veemon sat at the table and continued eating, "I'll catch up with you three later." He put the others food on his plate and continued scarfing down. The others headed upstairs in sadeness.

In Shibuya, Dorumon ran down the vacant streets calling out for his friends. Agumon was nearby, "Guys, I here the boss. Let's go!" The three Rookie Royal Knights ran down the alley and piled on Dorumon, "Great to see you Dorumon." Dorumon pushed them off, "Great to see you all too." Zane ran toward them, "It's about time you stopped running. Come you four." The group headed back to the DATS HQ. There, Saito gave Agumon, Gabumon, and Guilmon rooms at the base. Zane changed into his regular clothes and headed outside with Dorumon in IC. Zane walked to a ramen cart and brought some. Meanwhile, Nero and DexDorugamon were causing havoc in Kyoto. Newcasters were catching the entire thing and airing it on the news. Zane looks up to a screen to see Nero and DexDorugamon. He finished his food and headed to base and was taken from there to Kyoto. Zane and Dorugamon tackled Nero and DexDorugamon into the street. Nero kicked Zane into a car door, "Do you ever quit?!" Zane got up, "No." Dorugamon and DexDorugamon began fighting each other being equally matched in skill. Nero said, "I will be the best no matter what it takes!" He punched Zane in the stomach and completely black IC came in his hand. Nero used his DexDigisoul, "DexDigisoul, Charge!" DexDorugamon evolved to DexDoruGreymon and launched Metal Meteor at the buildings. Commander called Zane, "Retreat, you can't face them at that state." Zane and Dorugamon escaped via chopper back to the base.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
"So did you find anything?"Zex sat on the bed staring down at the floor."No.Everyone I talked to was so scared to talk about even the mega's.What ever is happening must be big."Veemon layed on the bed started to think."We may have to go back to DATS if we need information."Zex got up and looked at Veemon."After you convenced me to leave that place!"Veemon scratched his head."I know I know but I only did that because that place felt corrupted.We need to face the facts that we havent found anything since we got here nad besides dont you want to se your sister?"Zex thought hard fo a bit and then sat back down on the bed."Ok fine but we need to find a portal!"Zex pushed Veemon off the bed and went to sleep.

"Hey what was that for!?"Zex laguhed."For making so much trouble."Veemon went outside to get some air the day was still young for him."I really dont to go back to DATS i just have a bad feeling about that place but we need more information and we caertianly can get it here.I guess there is a bright side to all this I get to see Zex's little sister."Veemon was on the roof od the inn looking up at the sky."I just hope once we get back we can rest for a bit.Even though he doesnt show it Zex cant keep this up forever his eye's show a mark of a strong warrior but also show a home sick boy."Veemon smiled and then saw Apemon finally coming down from the sky into the chimney."I wonder if I should help him.....nah."

lina512

"Joseph come out here!” Called josephs grandfather. "What ya need gramps?"Joseph said sticking his head into the dojo. "Go for a walk you've cooped yourself inside that room all day." Joseph’s grandfather said sternly as he pointed at the door. "Ok just let me grab my bag." Joseph said as he grabbed his black parcel bag and walked outside the dojo Lina phasing in next to him. "Why have you been in your room so long today Joseph?" the Renamon asked.

"Not realy sure guess I just felt like not comming out, but my IC hasn't gotten any messages. I guess theres no rouges out ya know." Joseph said with a sigh. "Mayby but you we won't know for sure until we go check." Lina stated. "Your right there so I guess we're heading out, did you get my skate board back from the digiworld?" Joseph asked. "Yep." she said as she tossed him a skate board. "Lets go then." Joseph said as he did a grind down the rail leading up to the shrine and dojo.

Joseph’s song starts to play as he rides through the town looking for any signs of rouge with Lina following him on the rooftops. "Why does he have to be so secluded he's like a lone island in a sea of darkness?" Lina said almost quoting the young child’s own words from when they met. "Joseph why must you put on the weight of the world it’s not yours too bare.” she said as she watched him skate down the street passing other kids smiling and laughing. "For someone so kind he has so few he trusts." she said as they caught sight of something in the distance a small digiportal with an Augumon coming out of it. "Its show time." she said as she phased over to it as Joseph leapt of his board ready to fight.

Lina’s song starts to play
"Peper Breath!" the Augumon said as a fireball was launched at Lina. "Diamond Storm!" Lina said as she cut through the other rookies attack and struck him. "Good one Lina now let him get a face full of power paw!" Joseph called to Lina. "Got it!" Lina said as her body started to radiate with a blue aura the Augumon started to fire pepper breath attacks left and right to try and stop this upcoming attack. "You are too weak!" Lina said as she charged through the pepper breath attacks and delivered a massive flurry of hits to the rookie digimon as he digitized and disappeared back into the digiportal just as it sealed itself.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane and Dorugamon's wounds were being tended to at the base. Zane asked Saito, "Why can't we win?" Commander replied, "Go beyond what you believe in." Zane put Dorugamon in his Digivice, "I'm getting tired of these things you say that get me nowhere." He headed outside and walked around for a while. Dorugamon asked, "Weren't you a little harsh with the Commander?" Zane replied, "No, if he can't tell me exactly how to beat Nero and DexDoruGreymon." The DATS Member arrived at scene where Joseph and Lina were. Zane held his IC straight forward,"Dorugamon, Realize!" Dorugamon appeared and said, "I'm glad I can stretch once again, but why are you letting me out here?" Zane answered, "A Digimon has been beaten here, buddy."

Back at the inn, the Apemon broke through RoyalVeemon's table. RoyalVeemon's food fell on his head. He got up after cleaning himself off and said, "This is wrong." He headed upstairs to his room in silence. Kotemon said, "We have a long journey ahead of us. So get some rest. Epescially you Veemon." The four headed off to sleep. However, RoyalVeemon was faking. He moved silently outside, "I'm not ready to sleep. I want to do something." He walked around the inn to search for something better to do. Candlemon awoke and saw RoyalVeemon was gone, "He never wants to rest." He headed outside and caught his ally. The two then saw MagnaAngemon on his knees. He was being attacked by SkullMeramon. RoyalVeemon escaped Candlemon and attacked SkullMeramon with V-Headbutt. Kotemon and Hagurumon joined the fight while Candlemon helped MagnaAngemon get to the first floor and regain his strenght. RoyalVeemon, Kotemon, and Hagurumon combined their attacks to perform, "Tri-Punch." SkullMeramon was knocked through the rooftop and landed in the front of the inn.

lina512

Joseph and Lina turned to see zane and Dorugamon. "Who are these guys?" Lina asked as she stepped in front of Joseph like a shield. "I dont know lets book it." Joseph said as he jumped on his board and skated away as Lina phased out and away from the DATS members. "Lina Get in the IC so we dont have to worry about getting caught alone." Joseph said in an alley where they met up. "Good idea, let me out when we get back to the dojo." she said as she was pulled inside the digivice. "okay." Joseph said as he contiinued on his way back to the shrine.

Upon arriving...
"Lina, Realize!" Joseph said releasing his partner from the digivce. "Thankyou its a bit cramped in there." Lina said as she stretched. "That kid had an IC Digivice, I wonder if he's a DATS member." he stately wondered. "Maybe but it is possible for other's to have them not just us DATS members." she stated as she walked over too him. "Your right and i'm sorry for making you leave its just i dont like having you do multiple battles in a row." Joseph said. "Thanks for the concern Joseph but i'm sure i could take a Dorugamon." Lina said with a laugh. "I know but you had just fought one rookie and that one didnt have a partner the Dorugamon did." He replied. "True, buts so do I and a very good one at that." she said commending him on his skills.

"Thanks now lets get some sleep the weekends starts tomorrow which means grandpa's gonna want the shrine spotless." Joseph said as hs pointed to the bits of trash and the koi pond that needed cleaning. "Shouldnt take too long with me helping you." she said knowing he would never allow her to help him it was just one other thing he didnt want any other persons help with. "Ah nevermind you wouldnt let me help you anyways so im gonna go hit the mat see you in the morning." she said before phazing into his room laying down on there mat.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
As Zex was about to go back down stairs he the digimon that were running earlier in the halls fighting alongside MagnaAngemon to defeat SkullMeramon.SkullMeramon was knocked threw the roof which he almost his Veemon."I got to get Zex."Veemon raced down the stairs to get."Zex get up we have trouble!"Zex slowly woke up."What did you do now?"Veemon grabed Zex and took him outside Zex saw the fight and new what he had do."Ready Veemon."Veemon cracked his knuckels."Yeah!" Veemon digivoled to X-veemon and started to attack SkullMeramon."We are no match for an ultimate level like him we have to rely on brains this time and not bronze."Zex ran up to SkullMeramon and then jumped in the air and punched him on the chest SkullMeramon didnt even feel it."This is gonna be harder than I thought."

Meanwhile back in the real world."Mommy when is big brother coming home?"Zex's mom laughed."I dont Sheena we just have to wait."Zex's mom rememberd the day Zex left he told her that he would be back soon but that was a long time ago and now she is getting worried but she would never show it infront of Sheena."I hope Zex comes back soon I miss him driving me to the mall."Zex's little sister is 6 years old.She is a very curious little girl and somtimes get in trouble.Zex's family live in a house with lost of flowers around since his mom like to grow roses.Zex's father died a long time ago and ever since Zex had to be the man around that house.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc: Hi I'm back.

IC: "I beated you Jaden." Sunrise said. "So you have a digisoul." Jaden said. "So." Sunrise said. "Sunrise chill." She said. "Come with me,I want to show you something." Jaden said. "Fine." She growled. They left the digital world and went to DATS HQ. "Who are the ladies?" A gourd asked. "Leave us alone!!"' She snapped. "Give them a room until our leader can see them." Jaden said. "Yes. The gourd said. They walked down the halls of DATS HQ, until they came across a door. "This is your ladies room." The gourd said. They walked inside the room, then the gourd shut the door. "I don't like this place." Gatomon said. "I don't either." She said. After a few moments of no one talking Shday said something.

"So, how long until you think their leader will want to talk to us?" Shady asked. "I don't know." Sunrise said. As they looked at their partners, who were fast asleep. "Sunrise, it's about time you go to bed." She said. "Yes sister." Sunrise said. "Sunrise got in bed and went to sleep, that was when Shady heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" She asked. "It's me Jaden." He said. "Come in, but be quiet." She said quietly. "Okay." Jaden said. "So, what do you want?" She asked.

"I just want to know why you don't want to join." Jaden said. Jaden noticed what Shady was looking at. "It's kind of hard to tell you." She said. "But can you answer me this questions?" Jaden asked. "Sure go ahead and ask." She said. "Is your partner and Sunrise the only family you have?" Jaden asked. Jaden noticed the look on Shady's face. "Them and Biyomon, are the only family I've got left okay." She said. "Can you tell me what your past was like?" Jaden asked. "No." She said. Just then Shady noticed that Sunrise was waking up. "Give me few minutes." She said. Getting up and walking over to Sunrise and began to sing a song, after Sunrise went back to sleep, Shady went back over to Jaden. "Nice song, where did you learn it?" Jaden asked. "My mom." She said.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane said, "People keep running now a days. I guess Jay got beat down by that girl again. Let's go to base." The two rushed back. Commander informed Zane what happened earlier. Dorugamon asked, "When are you going to talk with them commander?" Saito replied, "Soon, you all have a reason for being here. Humans and Digimon." Dorugamon grabbed a cup a tea and began sipping it. Zane walked over to a computer opened up a file, "Haru Misawa." Zane tried opening it with several passwords, but failed, "I'll never open this file." Dorugamon asked, "What's so important about this Haru?" Zane answered, "My father, my mom said he's dead, but I know he went to the Digital World." Dorugamon nodded and flew off into his and Zane's room at the base. Commander spoke, "Zane, bring the girls and their Digimon in." Zane got up from his chair and headed off, "Yes sir." He entered the room and said, "The Commander wants to see you four." He walked out the room and headed to his room. Kudamon asked the Commander, "Should we tell Zane the password?" Saito placed Kudamon on his desk, "He can find out on his own. Go see if the Royals are okay." Kudamon rushed to Agumon, Gabumon, and Guilmon's room. Agumon picked up Kudamon, "Sleiphmon, you're alive!" Kudamon jumped away, "Sleiphmon, that's the name of a Royal Knight." Gabumon nodded, "You may have forgot when you were lost in the explosion after the war." Kudamon said, "Maybe, anyway, if you three need anything, Kamemon is at your service."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"The Commander wants to see you four." That made Jaden and Shady look at the door to see how it was. "Okay, Gatomon, Sunrise and Biyomon get up." She said. "Okay we are up." Sunrise said. He walked out of the room. Jaden was taking them to see the commander, when Shady asked him something. "Who was that?" She asked. "That was Zane, he is all was that way." Jaden said. "Okay, sounds like someone I know." Sunrise said, with a simile on her face. Shady just shoots a glare at her sister.

When they got to the commander, Shady told Sunrise, Gatomon and Biyomon to stay behind her.A gourd asked the commander with he wanted to see Jaden at the same time as the girls."No." The commander said. Jaden went to his room. They went inside then the gourds shut the doors."So Shady, how do you like our HQ?" The commander asked. <Does he really want to know.> Shady thought. "Tell me." The commander said. <Tell him yes though I don't like this place it gives me the creeps.> She thought. "I like it." She said. 0.0 was the look on Gatomon's Sunrise's and Biyomon's faces."Come out from behind Shady you three." The commander said. "They don't have to." She growled.

They were quiet for a moment, then the commander said something."What is the matter Shady?" The commander asked. "None of your business!!" She snapped."Are you sure." The commander said. He knows that he is getting on Shady's nevus. "Just leave us alone." Gatomon hissed. "Why should I?" The commander said. "Digisoul charge." She and Sunrise said. Gatomon digivoled to Angewomon, and Biyomon to Garudamon. "So you two both can make them go to Ultimate." The commander said. "Yeah so." She growled.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane heard all the noise and a small tremor in the central room. He headed to Jaden's room, "The commander needs backup, let's go." Dorugamon flew from Zane's room and followed his partner into the central room to see Angewoman and Garudamon. Zane said, "I'm gonna need a bigger Digimon." Back in the Royal's room, Kudamon gave his friends and himself gold pills. The four began to glow and headed to the central room. Kudamon evolved to Qilinmon, Agumon to MetalGreymon, Gabumon to WereGarurumon, and Guilmon to WarGrowlmon. Zane asked MetalGreymon, "How'd you guys get to Ultimate?" MetalGreymon replied, "Gold Evolution Pills. Kamemon made them." On a monitor showed four large SkullMeramon terrorizing Shibuya. The four new Ultimates left the base to handle the situation. Commander said, "Unlock evolution to its fullest potenial." Zane began glowing with his Digisoul, "I got what you're saying. Dorugamon, let's go! Digisoul, Full Charge!" Dorugamon evolved to DoruGreymon. Zane jumped on his Digimon's back. All the DATS Members, beside the Commander ran off knowing whatever attack DoruGreymon would make would be massive. DoruGreymon launched his Metal Meteor.

Meanwhile, Nero stood on a ship with DexDorugamon next to him. Shinn walked toward the Digimon and examined him, "He's unlike any other Digimon I've seen. Project DEX is greater than imagined..." Nero collapsed to his knees. Shinn began leaving, "He hasn't had one these since he last fought that DATS kid." Nero evolved DexDorugamon, "DexDoruGreymon, go to the Digital World and destroy the Royals at the Bakumon Inn." DexDoruGreymon entered a portal and headed off for the inn. Nero stood from the ground and closed the portal, "Why does that punk seem connected to this and the visions my family?" He then walked into a room on the ship in silence.

lina512

Lina heard joseph rush in and stood up quickly. "What's going on?" Lina asked. "The commander says theres a battle at the Bokumon Inn 4 SkullMeramon we need to go now!" joseph said as he opened a portal and stepped through. "Right behind ya." she said leaping through before the portal could close. She could already see joseph rushing off torwards the inn. "We need to go faster renamon lets go Digisoul, charge!" joseph said as a white light covered his hand and then a white light encompassed renamon dgivolving her to Kyuubimon. "Jump on." Lina said as she caught up with Joseph. "You got it." He said not hesitating to jump on the champion levels back and racing off torwards the inn.

*This is where he shines why cant he always be like this ready to fly off wherevber needed whenever.* Lina thought to herself. "Were here." Joseph said as they arrived just in time to see 5 ultimate level digimon come out of a portal and start torwards the Inn. "Looks like this is an exclusive club Joseph only Ultimates." Lina said jokingly. "Well then i guess we need to fix you up huh?" he said as he got off of her. "Ready?" Lina asked looking over at him. "Always, Digisoul full charge!" Joseph said as the white light returned with more ferocity and digivolving Lina to her Ultimate for Taomon. They walked the few steps too the Inn ready for the fight that lay ahead.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Angewomon, get ready to fight if you have to!!" She yelled. "You too Garudamon!" Sunrise called. "Wait a minute, maybe they felt threatened," Jaden said. "Yes." She hissed. "So that is why you two made them go to Ultimate." The commander said. "Yes." She growled. "Chill." Zane said.(It's okay right I asked for your permission, and you said yeah on Zane and Jaden.) "Fine." She said. Angewomon and Garudamon went back to Gatomon and Biyomon. "We'll go back to are rooms." Jaden said. "No." The commander said. "What is the matter Gatomon?" She asked. "I'm just tierd." Gatomon said. "Me too." Biyomon said. "You two take a nap, you two Sunrise." She said. "Okay." Sunrise said.

A few hours later. "Let me think about it." She said.Looking at SnowBotamon, Sunrise and Nyokimon. "Why does Gatomon and Biyomon look that way?" She asked. "They are just tiered from going in to Ultimate." Zane said. "Okay." She said. Shady walked over to SnowBotamon, Sunrise and Nyokimon, and began singing to Sunrise, so she would wake up. "Shady can't I sleep just for a few more mintues?" Sunrise asked. "Fine." She said. "I'll give you a hand." Zane said. He picked up Sunrise and was waiting for Shady. "Okay, and thank you." She said blushing. She picked up SnowBotamon and Nyokimon.

As they were walking back to Shady's, her sister's and their partner's room. Do I have a crush on him? She thought.Why is she blushing?" Zane thought.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
In the Digital World, the new Veedramon evolved from RoyalVeemon walked out the inn. Kotemon evolved to Gladimon, Candlemon to Wizardmon, and Hagurumon to Guardromon. The three pulled Veedramon back in, "We're not leaving yet." They sat Veedramon down and began asking around for whereabouts of their allies. Far from the inn, DexDoruGreymon led several Cyberdramon toward the inn while eliminating Digimon in their way. DexDoruGreymon launched giant Metal Balls to destroy the area surrounding the inn. The Cyberdramon aided their leader in terrorizing the Digimon. DexDoruGreymon launched an attack on the inn drawing out the Royals to fight him. Veedramon said, "Put up your dukes, this gonna be a long battle." He led his comrades into the battle along with other Digimon from the inn.

Meanwhile, MetalGreymon, WereGarurumon, WarGrowlmon, and Qilinmon were defending Shibuya from the SkullMeramon. MetalGreymon eliminated two with a combination attack with WereGarurumon. WarGrowlmon held the remaining SkullMeramon and Qilinmon finished them off. Cerberusmon appeared ready to fight the four Ultimates. MetalGreymon charged toward them, "I'm getting tired of this." WereGarurumon punched two of them, "Time for some payback." WarGrowlmon went into a rapid frenzy, "Bring it on, you mutts!" Qilinmon tackled one into WarGrowlmon's fire, "Time for a great battle!" The Cerberusmon began fighting back as reinforcements continued appearing behind them.

lina512

"Talisman of light!" Lina cried from above as her attack riped through a Cyber dramon. "Begone demons!" she said as she pulled out her celestial brush. "Stop now and leave this place if you want to leave in peace." Lina said as she tunred to walked forward torwards the royalveemon evoloution. "Good to see your still in one peice." Lina remarked as she looked from him to the other digimon. "Lina we still have work to do now lets get to it." Joseph said as he walked up from behind her. At this moment a Cyberdramon decided to try and attack Joseph from behind unluckily Lina was turning around to apologize for almost forgetting the mission. "Joseph get down Talisman Spell!" she said millions of papers creating a shield behind him to protect them as she made her next move.

"Thankyou Lina now lets show it what a stupid move that was." joseph said as he moved himself out of attack range to stand near the royal. "Stupid demon, prepare yourself." Lina said as she prepared a talisman star attack. "Cyber Nail!" Cyberdramon cried out as he charged at Lina. "Too slow. Talisman Star!" she said as a Large bright red star flew at cyberdramonslicing him in half and engulfing him in light as he was redigitized. "Good job Lina now we need to get the other Cyberdramon before they start using desolation claw." he stated as he looked for any other cyberdramon. "No Joseph we saty and fight these digimon can leave but I'm not especially when they havew yet to land a hit on..." Lina was saying before she was cut off by an desolation claw attack. "Lina!" Joseph cried out rushing to his partnes side to help her stand. "Who did that?" she asked. "Me." a Cyberdramon answered. "Then your the one with deathwish. Thousand spells!" she said as red talismans flew at the Cyberdramon holding him in place. "You witch let me go!" the cyberdramon demanded. "not.... a.. chance. Talisman of Light!" she said as she destroyed a third Cyberdramon but having used all her energy reverted to Viximon. "Crap." she said before fainting. "Lina." Joseph said as he held up his digivice and pulled lina into it. "We need to leave now before they attack again. got it?!" he asked and demanded slightly.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc:Shady's song here please.

IC:"I think you have a crash on her." Dorumon said. "Quiet." Zane growled. They got to the room and went inside. "You can put Sunrise down on one of the beds." She said, putting SnowBotamon and Nyokimon on a bed. "Okay." Zane said. "What is the matter, cat got your tong?" She asked. "No." Zane said. "She's really cute." Zane said to himself.Shady looked up to see Zane looking at her. He quickly turned his head the other way.

"Does he like me?" She asked herself. "You know she saw you looking at her." Dorumon said. "Shut up." Zane said quietly."Fine but you...."' Zane turned off his digivice, Zane sighed quietly so Shady didn't hear it. "Zane while the other three are asleep..." She said. "What is it?" Zane asked. "How about you and me, go to the digital world right now." She said. "Sure." Zane said.Dorumon, is right I kind of do like her, but just as a friend." Zane thought. Does he like me?" She thought They were in the digital world. "Zane so how was your past like?" She asked.

"Okay." She said. After a few moments of no one talking Zane said something. "So how was your past?" Zane asked."Not the greatest." She growled. "Tell me please." Zane said."Fine, since you asked nicely." She said. After Zane found out about Shady's past. "Okay you're right it was bad, come on we better head back." Zane said. "Right." She said. When they got back to the base Jaden showed up."Where have you two been.?" Jaden asked. "None of your business." She said calmly."By the way Zane, the commander wants to talk to you." Jaden said. "Shady go back to the room." Zane said. "Okay." She said. Heading back to her room.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane punched Jaden, "You're killing me here." Jaden said, "Why do you people keep hitting me?!" Gaomon pulled Jaden to their room, "You're insult to the DATS." Zane walked to the Commander, "Yes, sir?" Commander replied, "Get to the Bakumon Inn, Cyberdramon are raiding alongside DexDoruGreymon." Zane realsed Dorumon and headed to the Digital World. He and Dorumon landed in front of the inn, directly in the battlefield. Dorumon warped to DoruGreymon and began deleting Cyberdramon with devastating attacks while Zane climbed up to the top of DexDoruGreymon. The teenager began attacking it with his fists. Back at base, the battle was being shown in the central room. Zane called the Commander, "Send Jaden and Gaomon, I need backup." Jaden and Gaomon ran to the Digital Dive room and entered into the battle. Gaomon warped evolved to MachGaomon and joined DoruGreymon in taking down the Cyberdramon.

Nero appeared on the back of DexDoruGreymon and threw Zane to the ground, "You'll die!" He then jumped down. Zane dodged one of Nero's attacks. Zane kicked Nero's blade away and it landed in a Cyberdramon. Zane put his hands into fists, "Use your fists or what you scared?" Nero kicked Zane toward Cyberdramon, "I don't know the meaning of fear." The two collided and disappeared in a blinding light. Jaden looked around, "Crap, we lost Zane..." Shinn kicked Jaden into the inn, "Shut up and fight!" Rookie Digimon helped Jaden up. Jaden tackled Shinn into an incoming Metal Ball. Shinn got up and warped behind Jaden unleashing rapid jabs and finished with a devastating uppercut.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex and X-Veemon noticed the other digimon helping them and also saw that there were more stronger digimon coming."What do you suggest we do X-veemon?"X-veemon examined the situation."We cant just leave in the middle of a fight wee must help them even if the enemy is stronger than us."Zex and X-veemon charged towards Skullmeramon and started to attack but the barely sratched him but they didnt stpo thought.

Meanwhile in the human world Zex's mother was hanging the clothes she couldnt help but worry about Zex.She went back inside and made some tea it felt so quite when Zex wasnt around even though it wouldnt for long sinced he worked alot.Sheena soon came in the room and she soon started to smile again.

"X-Veemon I think its time for you to step it up our game."X-veemon knew what he was talking about and if they ever wanted to beat the enemy he had to digivolve.Zex's digivice started to glow and X-vemon soon digivoled to Paildramon."Cool guns.Now lets take these guys down."Paildramon used his desperado blaster attack to knock out the reinforcement.Zex had also gotten stronger and he soon punched his way through the enemies."This fight is getting good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back