• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Battle Academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

Digimon: Battle Academy

--To Whom it May Concern--

You have been formally accepted into DBA (Digimon Battle Academy). What is DBA, you ask? It's a type of university where all lovers of digimon can gather to learn more about the lovable little monters, and learn the various ways of raising them.
You'll also be intrigued to know that during this Semester, we are opening the entire campus to Freshmen! So, you can go to places, such as the Colleseum, that Freshmen are usually not allowed into, for fear of death...
What is the cost? Your time--very literally. This Academy teaches it students what they need to know about digimon, and the world they live in for no money whatsoever. Our only payment is the safety we live in in the future of the Digital World...
So, if you wish, please send in this form, along with it's Application Sheet, which is attached, back to it's sender, after successfully filling out the Application.

Classes Freshmen can take Include:

Crests and Tags v.1
Digimentals 101 v.1
Card Tactics v.1
Human-Digimon Hybrid v.1

Our Professional Staff includes:

-Taichi Yagami
-Yamato Ishida
-Koushiro Izumi
-Sora Takenouchi(sp?)
-Daisuke Motomiya
-Ken Ichijouji
-Takeru Takashi
-Hikari Yagami
-Takato Matsuki
-Lee Jenryu
-Ruki Nonaka
-Ryou Akiyama
-Takuya Kanbara
-Kouji Minomoto
-Kouichi Kimura
-Izumi

If you have any questions, please submit them to Professor Taichi Yagami.

---

It's every digimon fan's dream--to be accepted into an imaginary "College" where you learn all about Digimon and how to use them in battle and in life. DBA was established with the intention of educating those who would one day be Digi-destined, or Tamers. One in the know will be the last one to go, as they say.

However, beneath the smooth exterior, and happy faces and speeches, a dark time lies ahead for DBA, wherein, you could determine whether or not DBA has a Second Semester.

RULEZ:

Yeah, I know. I hates em too, but...

1. All characters are Freshmen this year. No upperclassmen. THe reason? THis is the first year DBA has been open.
2. Cussing to a minimum. After all, this is a "School-like" atmosphere.
3. Romance is allowed of any kind (with both of the member's consent). If you wish to engage in a romantic relationship with someone, please PM me and tell me. Nothing over PG-13. And yes, I don't care what preferences the characters herein are--I don't approve of same-sex relationships, but I don't care. :p Oh, and one last thing--If people want to hook up with the professors, let me lay this out--the youngest are 20, oldest 30. 14<30, don't ya think???
4. All Digimon must be In-Training stage.
5. Members will have general control over the Teachers, but if someone pushes it too far, I'll make sure to let them know.
6. Killing off anothers digimon is strictly forbidden, unless the person says it's alright. In order for this to happen, I must recieve a PM from the person who's digimon is going to die saying "I approve of <blah blah blah> killing off my digimon. Any other attempted "Killings" will be disregarded, and you will be black listed. see bottom of rules for what my definition of "blacklisting" is. Remember, digimon don't ever really die--they're just re-configured and born again, sorta like Re-incarnation. If your digimon dies it's no big deal--he'll come back, unless you don't want em to...
7. Made up digimon are allowed.
8. Read the rules? Then put "Digi Digi Mon Mon" above your application... :) that sounded really crap-tastical.
9. People can have more than one character. After all, this is a school... :p
10. "Legendary Warriors" can not have partner digimon.
---BlackListing: it's like I ban you from my RPs. If you're on my Blacklist, you don't get recognized in my rps, and pretty much get completely ignored. you have to really piss me off to get blacklisted, though, and no one has as of yet! :D oh, and don't think if I blacklist you, I'll forget! I write this crap down on my computer, and put it on my desktop! like i said, no one has been blacklisted, though...

Application:

Name:
Year: Freshmen
Class: ((which kind of digidestined do you want to be? choices on bottom))
Digivice Sigma Colors: ((explanation for the D-Sigma @ the bottom))
Crest: ((can be real or made up))
Digiegg: ((must be the same as crest))
Cards:
Spirits:
Physical Appearance:
Bio:
Theme Song:
Hybrid Forms:
H--
Tech(s):
B--
Tech(s):
F--
Tech(s):

---

Digimon:
Digimon's Nickname:
Forms:

Fresh:
Tech(s):

In-Training:
Tech(s):

Rookie:
Tech(s):

Champion:
Tech(s):

Armor:
Tech(s):

Ultimate (True):
Tech(s):

Ultimate (DNA):
Tech(s):
Partner for DNA Exchange: ((later...))

Mega:
Tech(s):

Super Mega:
Tech(s):
Condition for Evolution: ((put the reason your digimon goes into this form, what drives it. Items, emotions, and other stuff can influence this. Please be specific.))

Digimon Theme Song:

***the choices for classes:
Adventurer
---the original Digi-destined. Thw Adventurers wielded the powerful Tags and Crest to aid their cause. Each Crest is activated by a specific emotion, such as Courage or Hope, which intern lets this emotion flow into the partner digimon, and allow it to ascend to Ultimate Level.
Chosen Child
---the "Second Generation." They wield powerful "Egg-like" items, known as Digimentals. The digimentals are similar to tags and crests in that they respond to certain emotions, and filter this emotion into energy for a digimon to use to "Armor Digivolve," which is what the process for using the D-Mentals is called. The standard level for an "Armor" is Champion, but some can have the strength of an ultimate, or even a Mega in some cases!
Tamer
---the "Third Generation." They use cards in battle, allowing for them to "Digi-modify" or inhance their digimon's abilities, such as giving it the ability to fly and also to use an assortment of weapons they wouldn't normally wield (i.e. Knightmon's Buster Sword). THey also have the ability to "Bio-merge" or combine with their digimon partners to form a Mega Level, wielding both the Tamer and Digimon's minds and power at once.
Legendary Warrior
---the "Fourth Generation." Legendary Warriors vary from the other classes, because they don't actually have Digimon Partners. They turn into them. As absurd as this may sound, Legendary Warriors wield spirits that allow them to become "Hybrid" level digimon, and fight against Digimon themselves. Supposedly, by bringing together all ten of the sets of spirits, it summons the powerful Hybrid Mega Susanomon.

---

Mine:

Name: Tsuyabashi (Tsuya) Kagamitsu
Year: Freshmen
Class: Adventurer
Digivice Sigma Colors: Black and gold with blue buttons
Crest: Friendship
Digiegg: none
Cards: none
Spirits: none
Physical Appearance: Akito from Fruits Basket.
Bio: Tsuya has never been that "friendly" towards others. He has a malicius and angry personality that keeps him from making friends. The reason behind his evil personality is unclear, because few know about his past... but those who do understand him completely.
Theme Song: "Silence" by Sevendust
Hybrid Forms:
H--N/A
Tech(s):
B--N/A
Tech(s):
F--N/A
Tech(s):

---

Digimon: Koromon
Digimon's Nickname: None
Forms:

Fresh: Botamon
Tech(s): Acid Bubbles

In-Training: Koromon
Tech(s): Stun Bubble

Rookie: BlackAgumon
Tech(s): Pepper Breath; Claw Attack

Champion: BlackGreymon
Tech(s): Nova Blast; Great Horn Attack

Armor: N/A
Tech(s): N/A

Ultimate (True): SkullGreymon
Tech(s): Dark Shot; Double Dark Shot

Ultimate (DNA): None...
Tech(s): None...
Partner for DNA Exchange: None...

Mega: BlackWarGreymon
Tech(s): Terra Destroyer; Nova Force; Dragon Crusher

Super Mega: ChaosOmnimon
Tech(s): Shadow Cannon; Infernal Sword; Helix of Destruction
Condition for Evolution: BlackWarGreymon has to be Jogressed with BlackMetalGarurumon.

Digimon Theme Song: "Shameful" by Atreyu

---the D-Sigma---

For almost two years now, the minds of DBA have been trying to find a way to intigrate all four of the digivices into one. The result--the Digivice Sigma (or D-Sigma for short). What does the D-Sigma do?

By punching in a number code on the numerical pad, you activate an electronic interface that allows you to choose which class you are. After this selection is made, you cannot change it, so think carefully.

After the D-Sigma registers your class, you are given one of four things:

--Crest
--Digimental
--Cards
--Spirits

Once you have recieved this, your digimon will be created, based on what the D-Sigma thinks would work best for you. In some cases, the D-S creates an "Unregistered digimon" unique to you and you alone.

After this, by punching in a variety of number codes into the D-S, you can...

--Send/recieve E-mails
--communicate via Cell Phone program on the D-S.
--engage in combat with enemy digimon, and use your digimon partner in battle.
--play games
--select a subject for DNA Digivolving.
--teleport to various areas within the School
--use Tags and Crests/Digimentals/Cards/Spirits to your liking.

As time progresses, the D-S will be upgraded with even more features for the students.

thanks for hearing me out, and I hope you like this new RP... see yas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back