• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Adventure Zero One-Point-Five

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Prince Ri-kun, you can read, right? there's not that much been happening. Oh, and did you bug Galacion and Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child about replying yet? Has everyone? (PM me if you have. Wait... I still have to...)

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hioran wakes up kind of alzyily and looks at the clock and kind of opens his eyes again after closing them and takes another look at it and yells "stupid clock!" he franticly gets up and gets dressed and puts on his blue shirt with a iopen buttoned red one and rushes to put on his pants which kind of have chains on them and hurts himself in the arm with the cahins quickly does his hair and gets his socks and shoes on and rushes out the door grabing a preset breakfast bureto his dad made him before he left and runs to the park to the bridge and sees the others there and yells "sorry guys for some reason my clock alarm didnt go off"

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
'Geez,' thought Osami as she opened the game box. 'Why are everyone's alarms not going off?'

ooc: now we're just waiting for Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child. Everyone, time for the Team Blast known as PM STORM!!!! lol, just kidding (maybe)

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Okay, I just got a PM from Shady. Apparently he quit! So I'm going to invite one of my friends in to take his place, using the same character. He should be here soon (It's his first time on the site, but he's a good writer).

Oblivion Unkown

In the void between the Darkness and the Light
ooc: I am here, Shadic-kun.

Jourdan voiced Osami's concerns and said, "Though my alarm didn't wake me up this morning, I got up early. Then my microwave refused to work! I couldn't have my fake, frozen pancakes for breakfast!" Jourdan grumped for a moment, then moved to join Horon's team for LotR: Risk.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: excellent!

Suddenly, the cloud turned overcast with storm clouds.

"That's odd," muttered Osami. "The weatherman said it was going to be all sun today." Then she felt something cold touch the back of her neck, and looked up. Snow was beginning to fall.

Meggido

Website
www.angelfire.com
ooc- shadic-kun sorry about my absence. nice to have you here oblivion-san

"Oro" Setsuna said with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Well that certainly is interesting Snow....Wait a minute did I just say snow, here? How could that possibly be possible?(what? i just confused myself)" he stared at the sky thinking 'oooooo hey a little blue bird' and winced as it shot a terd at him.

ooc- sorry i'm trying to be a tiny bit funny but i don't think that it's working and i think shadic-kun is gonna yell at me tomorrow lol.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: All that's really happened is that Jourdan has noticed technology has been glitching, then it started snowing. That's about it, really. We're just waiting for everyone else but Blood Aeon to reply before the blizzard truly begins.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((Ok, I'm back. Whats been going on? And why is someone playing my character?))

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: you said you left!! I'll even put up the PM you sent me!

Originally Posted by Shadic the Hedgehog
Why the heck haven't you replied at the Digimon thread?! WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU?!?!?!?!

I quit Rping......Im sorry I couldn't take those uptight literates anymore. Read my thread "Shady quits."

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
"woah now awsem even better than the picnic a snow ball fight we just gota wait a while but why snow during the summer?"hioran looks up and then at setsuna and kinda sinkers at him since he got shot with a bird turd "heh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back