• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Digimon Adv 02: Oblivion of the Reaper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

Digimon Adventure 02: Oblivion of the Reaper

Prelude--Sinister Smiles

The man walked away, Kari's arm grasped firmly in his left hand.
"Come back here!" Davis yelled, grabbing the man and slamming him into a wall.
Despite the blow, the man's smile melted onto the blank slate that should have been his face. A smile that made Davis' body shiver with discomfort.
There was a flash of red, and a sound of shattering, as Davis dropped to the ground. The man grabbed Kari, and began to walk away once again, this time accompanied by a second figure, one both familliar and a mystery to him: almost like Deja Vu.
What troubled Davis was the shattering sound wasn't of glass or metal. It was bone, as a claw made contact with it.
Although he couldn't see the damage the blow had done to him, he knew he was bleeding and most of the bones in his right shoulder were broken.
Darkness over took Davis' eyes, as he fell into the dark, and was forever encompassed by it.

---

Davis gasped for air, as he sprang up in his bed. Sweat poured from his forehead, as he put a hand to his brow, trying to possibly dry some of the sweat. He pulled back. The moistness on his forehead was cold.
"...thank god it was a dream..." Davis sighed in relief, as he swung his legs over the side of his bed, and stood. He felt his shoulder, where the creature had supposedly slashed him. The "imaginary" pain that had knocked him out was all too real for him to bare.

---

"Do you think that he suspects anything?" a man, dressed in a black suit, asked, as he and his "Superior" watched a video display of Davis as he climbed out of bed, and stretched.
"He's dismissed it as just a dream... but soon he will find out otherwise. And the other boys?" a figure answered, addressing another important issue.
"Ichijouji, Kamiya, and Ishida are all in different areas, but are easily accessable..." the man answered, smiling.
"Good. Prepare them. We must get the strongest out of the way first..." the figure commanded, from his dark throne.
"And the Kamiya girl?" the man asked, a look of puzzlement appearing on his face.
"...keep her around. This should serve as a perfect hostage." the figure answered.
"Ai, Master." the man said, bowing, and fading, eventually disappearing.

---

Ken walked by briskly, trying to get a bit ahead of the traffic that awaited the hour of 8 AM. Davis wanted him to come over... but Ken was going to have to have a talk with him on hospitality, and why you don't tell your friends to just walk. You don't feel like arranging a ride for them...
He stopped, hearing sneakers behind him. Someone either jogging this early, or someone trying to catch up with him. "Ken!" a voice from behind him called.
The second one. Everytime. he thought, as he turned. Yolei ran after him, panting a bit. "Oh, Yolei. How long have you been following me...?" he asked, a bit curious as to why she was panting so heavily.
"I just saw you a few seconds ago, and wanted to ask you about something. You just walk really, really, really, fast... and I couldn't catch up without going full speed." Yolei said, between pants.
Ken looked at the girl's figure, and found himself staring at the delightful curves she had developed in the last year...
Gah! What the hell am I doing?! he thought, as he sprang out of his trance. Even the Digimon Emperor seemed to have certain weaknesses... "What did you want to ask me?"
"Did you hear about Kari?"
"Huh? What are you talking about...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"She's gone. Tai is looking for her... but so far has had no luck." Yolei said.
"What...?" Ken looked about. He figured now that this was the reason Davis wanted Ken to come over so badly, to help him mourn his loss.
"She disappeared sometime last night... no trace whatsoever..." Yolei said.
"That's really bad. I wonder what happened...?" he scratched his chin.
"...and... there was something else... I wanted to ask you..." Yolei stammered.
"...hmm?" he looked at her, nervousness apparent in her stance.
"Well--uhm--I--you know what? I'll just aks you later." she smiled, darting away.
"... ... ..." Ken smirked. That's Yolei for you.

---

"Have we checked the Mall?" Tai asked, a bit jumpy.
Matt sighed, and clicked the brake. "Only if you count the first thirteen times..." he said. "Look, Tai. Calm it down. She is probably just out with Sora--"
"Nope. Called her before we left. Three times."
"...Mimi--?"
"Nope. She's not in America."
"... ... ...Yol--"
"She's searching too."
"... ... ..."
"We going to sit here all day, or are we going to keep looking?" Tai asked, still jumpy and twitchy.
Matt sighed. This had better not just be some kind of prank.

---

Ken pulled off his shoes, and walked over into the darkness of Davis' room, only illuminated by the light of his PS2. "Sup?" Davis asked, not taking his eyes off the screen.
"You're taking this really well..." Ken said, a bit surprised, as he clicked on the lights.
Squinting, Davis looked at his friend. "Taking what well?"
"Kari missing. She's been gone since last night. No one knows where she went..."
At that moment, Davis lost all motor skills, and the "Game Over" screen popped up on the TV. His legs twitched, as he dropped the controller to the ground. His eyes widened and dialated.
"...WHAT?!" he cried, hysterical.

---

"All is ready. Let us begin. Send him. We'll have a bit of fun with the older two first." the figure commanded, pointing a three-digited hand to the man, whom had returned.
"Very good, Master." the man said, as he and a mysterious digimon walked through the throne room, to hte door. The double doors opened, light washing over them, and fading, their figures no longer visible in the darkness.
"Very soon... I will have full-power, and no longer will I have to hide in these Dark Depths..." the figure chuckled maniacally.

---

"So, you had a dream about this?" Ken asked, pulling up a chair.
"It was really wierd... a man was taking Kari away..." Davis answered, a bit depressed by the news.
"Did you do anything to try and stop him?" Ken wondered, trying to get a bit more insight on his friend's dream.
"Yeah... I slammed the guy into a wall, restrained him... he smiled at me, and there was a flash of red... and a shatter of, bone I think... then, everything went black. But before I lost conciousness... I saw someone with the man, and Kari. It looked so familliar, yet..." Davis answered.
"Sounds like a premonition. How much do you want to bet that this man kidnapped Kari?"
"Not much, considering the only part of his face that was there was his smile. He had no eyes or nose, or ears. Just a smile and hair..."
"..." Ken crossed his arms, and closed his eyes, deep in thought. It did really happen... Davis' mind is just blocking out certain bits because he isn't ready to know the truth...

---

"Look, Tai! We've searched the mall's outlets about thirty times! As much as I love the fan girls, I can't do this anymore! Kari's not here!" Matt pleaded with his friend, who seemed to be deaf to all reasoning. Tai was convinced that Kari was in this mall somewhere.
As he stepped forward, he heard a scream. The two boys turned to see a black figure, famillair in most aspects, except for his armor and weapons. He lifted his right claw, and slashed a vending machine, cans of all kinds spewing from the crevice he had made in the machine, adding to the chaos ensuing before them.
The creatre searched blindly for his targets, before his eyes rested on Tai and Matt, which seemed to fill him with rage. It dashed forward, claws outstretched.
"BlackWarGreymon?!" Tai yelled, as it got closer, it's armor and weapons gleaming.
"That's BlackWarGreymon X!!! Kaiser Knuckle!!!" BlackWarGreymon X yelled, as he slashed out at Tai, missing narrowly.

He spun, facing towards Tai and Matt's backs. He charged an attack between his claws, and fired it off, colliding with an orange shield, once again very familliar.
WarGreymon glared at BlackWarGreymon X.
"As expected." BlackWarGreymon X chuckled, slashing another vending machine, sending shards of shrapnel at WarGreymon. The Mega Level defended against the attack well, with his claws and using his shield to shield Matt and Tai. "Gaea Force!!!" BlackWarGreymon X cried, firing his attack at WarGreymon, the attack imploding in mid air.
MetalGarurumon's missile silos hummed as they retracted into their secret-hiding-areas. The android digimon charged, alongside his partner, WarGreymon, towards the Mega Level.

((END))

it gets better, I promise! please, give me some reviews!!!~!!!!!!!!~!~!!!! :D

TrancedRiku

thanks... like i said at the bottom, it gets better. I'll be putting chap 1 up later... whether it be tomorow or tonite, don't know. the prologue was a bit rushed. but this is going to be one hell of a story by the time I'm done with it...

TrancedRiku

Chapter 1--The Plan

BlackWarGreymon X caught MetalGarurumon off guard, with an underhand sweep that knocked the mega through a window, the glass raining down all around him.
WarGreymon and BKWarGreymon X locked claws, not giving either an opening to attack through. But for some reason, the stalemate that neither could break so long ago was being tipped--BlackWarGreymon X was pushing WarGreymon back! In a sudden offensive thrust of his upper body, WarGreymon flew into a wall.
BlackWarGreymon X stood, triumphant over the two megas.
"I've come to deliver you both a message." BlackWarGreymon X pointed at Tai and Matt as he muttered those words. "We have your sister, Kamiya. And there is no reason for us to spill innocent blood..."
"What do you want?!" Tai demanded.
"Omnimon's data." BlackWarGreymon X smirked, hidden behind his armor.
"Huh?" Matt looked puzzled.
"Omnimon's data is what our Master needs... I will not disclose what he needs it for, but we'll just say he needs it." BlackWarGreymon X said.
"..." Tai looked over at Matt.
"You have thirteen hours to deliver it here. If it is not delivered by then... you may still get 'Kari' as you call her back, but it will more than likely be in several shipments..." BlackWarGreymon X chuckled, as he lept into the air, flying through the sky-light above.
"...what do we do...?"
"We'll have to give him what he wants..." Tai said.
"What?! Are you crazy?! If his 'Master' has Omnimon's data... then he'll be more powerful than Omnimon, and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode! We can't risk that! What if the 'Master' turns out to be another digimon, like Armagedemon, or MaloMyotismon?! Think about it man!" Matt pleaded.
Tai looked at his friend with cold eyes. "I have to have my sister back, Matt. At any cost."
"I don't think Kari would think the same way... you know she'd never want you to do this..."
Tai closed his eyes. "Don't talk to me about how well you know my sister... you know you'd do the same for T.K. if he were in danger like Kari is now..."
"..." Matt shrunk back. Tai had struck a nerve.
"Which reminds me, how did you guys get here?!" Tai yelled out, to the two digimon collapsed on either side of them. WarGreymon climbed out of the rubble that had entombed him, reverting to Agumon as he did. MetalGarurumon shook the shrapnel and glass from his armor, as he reverted as well, to Gabumon.
"Azulongmon and Gennai arranged it..." Agumon said, walking over to his partner. "What's happened?" Agumon asked.
"Didn't you hear from big, black and powerful? Kari's gone... kidnapped by them..." Tai informed.
"..." Agumon looked at Gabumon, concern for his partner in his eyes.

---

"What's this meeting about, Izzy?" Davis asked, as he walked in, followed by Ken.
"I don't know. For once, I'm just as in the dark as you guys are..." Izzy smirked. "Tai and Matt just said for me to gather everyone here..." Izzy added.
"The Computer Lab... good times." TK smirked, the smirk falling short when he thought about Kari and the times he had had with her in here as well.
"We'll figure out more when Tai and Matt get here. Maybe even find out where Kari is..." Cody attempted to cheer up T.K.
"Yeah... I guess." T.K. tried to smile, once again falling short.
"Geez... depressing." Davis said, putting his hands behind his head.
"Like you aren't. You balled almost all the way up here in your mom's car..." Ken accused.
"What? I don't know what the heck you're talking about Ken! ((Shut up!))" Davis looked angrily at his friend.
"Sorry I'm later, everyone! Did the party start ye--" Yolei called, as she emerged in the gloom-stricken room. "Agh. Major aura detection... I'm guessing no news on Kari?" she asked.
Her only answer was a series of shakes of the head.
"Oi..." she sighed.
"Hey, Yolei. What did you want to ask me before?" Ken asked, still curious as to what Yolei was trying to get at.
"Well--uh--um--let's talk outside!" Yolei grabbed Ken by the wrist and tried to run outside, being cut off by Tai and Matt.
"Going somewhere?" Tai raised an eyebrow.
"Nope. I was just going to go talk to Ken in private about something." Yolei blushed, rubbing the back of her head.
"It'll have to wait. We've got some more depressing news on the situation with Kari..." Tai sighed as he walked forward.
"What's up, Tai?" Davis asked, as Agumon and Gabumon walked in.
"And why are your partners here?"
"We have a new enemy, guys... I'm not so sure what it is, but it's got Kari, and sent some kind of "upgraded" BlackWarGreymon after me and Matt, called 'BlackWarGreymon X.'" Tai said.
"If WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon hadn't popped up, we might be minced meat right now. Azulongmon and Gennai have sensed this threat as well, and are the reason behind our digimon appearing like this." Matt clarified.
"So, what's going on?"
"The 'Master' of BlackWarGreymon X sent him to deliver a message--if we want Kari back alive, we have to give up Omnimon's data..."
Davis jumped up at this. "That's insane! If it's some kind of digimon, then we would never be able to beat it if it absorbed Omnimon's Data!" he yelled.
You see Tai, even if we do save Kari, how are we going to save everyone else? Matt asked his friend in his thoughts.
"This being the case, we need a well thought out plan..." Tai agreed.
Huh?! Matt looked in astonishment at his stubborn friend.
"This is why I've brought Izzy here as well as the two other most powerful Chosen Children within out group..." Tai said. "I need Izzy to make a 'copy' of Omnimon's data to give to Davis and Ken for delivery. But, I want it to be a fake..." Tai said with a smile.
"Hmm... with the right preperation and a large number of computers we could do it... so, the old Computer Lab will be more than enough to make such a 'copy.'" Izzy agreed to Tai's terms.
"Alright. We'll get started right away. Ken and Yolei--you can continue your conversation. Davis, come here, so I can relay the information you need to do this correctly." Tai said, as Yolei tugged Ken out to the room by the wrist.

---

"Now, we're alone. It'll be a lot easier..." Yolei said, still a bit nervous. Despite arriving at their destination, she was still clutching Ken's wrist, and shaking at that.
"Just come right out and say it. I'm not afraid." Ken smiled, trying to reassure her.
"Not afraid..." she smiled. She loosened her grip on his wrist, as he pulled back, trying to get the feeling back in his hand.
"Yeah. Just say what you've got to say." Ken smiled, despite his waving his hand around, trying to get the feeling back in it.
"Well, um... I--" she began. Despite his words of encouragement, she was still really nervous and afraid, but his words kept repeating in her head.

Not Afraid.

Not Afraid.

Not Afraid.

Yolei pulled back, touching her lips as she did. She looked at Ken, who's look of shock explained his feelings perfectly. He had expected her to maybe ask him out, but not for her to kiss him?!?!

---

"Alright, I've got it." Davis said, giving a thumbs up to Tai.
"Cool. You and Ken can start getting ready, then." Tai smirked.
"Right. I'll go get him." Davis said, as he hurried to the sliding door that lead out to the hall, where he and Yolei had left about ten minutes ago. "Hey, Ke--" he began, staring in shock at what he saw.
AGHHHH!!!!!!?!?!?! he screamed out in his mind, as he slid the door closed. Ken and Yolei... ... ...making out?!?!?!?!?{/I]

"Hey, Davis! Get a move on!" Tai and Izzy both shouted.
"Huh?! Oh, oh... yeah... right..." Davis said, letting out a nervous chuckle. He turned, coming face to face with Ken as he walked back in. "Coo, saves me the trouble." Davis said, trying to make it seem like he hadn't saw anything.
"What's our 'mission,' Davis?" Ken asked, seeming invigorated by some unseen force. Too bad Davis could see it just fine...
"Umm..." he said. Agh! for once I remembered what we had to do... and that horrid display erases it from my memory?! First Kari, then BlackWarGreymon X, now this?! I'm just having a bad day... Davis thought. He pointed towards Tai. "Go ask him. I can't remember." Davis said, with a sorrow-stricken face.
"Um... okay..." Ken said, as he walked up to Tai, and began conversing with him on the plan. Before going over it again, Tai shot Davis and evil glare, for making him explain all of this again. Davis sighed.
"What's up?" a voice rang out from behind him.
He turned to see Matt, guitar in hand, trying to set a calm and peaceful mood in the room with some acoustic.
"Oh. nothing..." Davis lyed through his teeth.
"Psh. Yeah right. Last time you looked that down was when Kari went with T.K. instead of you to that school dance." Matt snickered.
"Sheesh. Just had to remind me of that, didn't ya?" Davis frowned.
"Girl-trouble?"
"Not really." Davis answered.
"Than you have no troubles." Matt joked.
"I just caught my best friend and someone I never would have pictured him with... making out..." Davis said, with a sour face.
Matt stopped playing. "Ken and Yo--?!" Matt began, being silenced by Davis' hand.
"SHHH!!!" Davis shushed him.
"Whoah..." Matt whispered. "That's kinda... strange." Matt frowned, trying to imagine what their kids would look like.
"Shuddup!" Davis said, giving Matt a nudge.
"I'm not saying it's bad or anything, I'm just saying... wow. You're right, I would have never ever pictured them together." Matt said.
"Promise you won't tell a soul!" Davis demanded.
Matt smiled. "Yeah, sure."
"You promise!"
"May my band go bankrupt and die if I break it." Matt said, raising his right hand with those words.
"Good..."
"Davis!" Tai called.
"Sup?" Davis asked, as he walked up to Tai and Ken.
"Izzy's been working on getting Veemon and Wormmon ready, with some help from Azulongmon and Gennai." Tai said. "And, he's also gotten the disk ready, with the 'copy' on it." Tai said, about to hand the disk to Davis, hesitating, then giving it to Ken instead.
Davis frowned. He didn't blame him.
"We've got about 12 hours and thirty minutes before the Ransom's due..." Matt said.
"Then we wait, and form a back up plan, in case this one fails." Tai said, as he sat back in his chair.

---

"I foresee failure in the next battles to come, BlackWarGreymon X... what do you see, human?" the figure asked, as the man smiled, walking forward.
"I see success just around the corner. We just have to wait for the right moment to pull this little trump card..." he said, pointing at Kari.
"I don't trust the humans--" BlackWarGreymon X began, as the figure silence him, with a mere movement of his hand.
"I don't either, but they are just as distrustful towards us, so we shall not complain, understand? If we obtain the Omni-Data, then we will be closer to our final goal..." the figure said.
"And, if he interferes?" BlackWarGreymon X asked.
"Then you will dispose of him, properly." the figure said. "Make no mistake, BlackWarGreymon X, I give the humans credit, but far too much. you are formatted from future data, and thus cannot be beaten by one of these scourges of the past." the figure said, chuckling. "I see my plan coming together... soon, I will rise again, and take my place..."

---

Davis and Ken, with their digimon, Imperialdramon, flew to the destination point. It was almost time for the exchange, and they both were praying that this worked. Kari's life depended on it...
"There they are..." Davis said, as Imperialdramon began to slow down.
"Alright. Let's get this over with." Ken said with a sigh. He drew the disk from his pocket. "We've got the disk!" Ken called, as BlackWarGreymon X walked out, Kari in one of his arms.
"Then toss it here!" BlackWarGreymon X yelled.
"You first! Human life is much more valuable than that of a disk..." Ken yelled.
"Very well!" BlackWarGreymon X smirked, as he flung Kari high into the air.
"Dammit! Imperialdramon!" Davis yelled, as Imperialdramon began to ascend, trying to catch up with Kari before she began falling. Ken tossed the disk down to BlackWarGreymon X, who grabbed it with little effort.
He held it in his hand for a moment, and closed his eyes, as if concentrating. A few moments later, his eyes bursted open once more, blazing with anger.
"We've got her!" Davis smiled, stretching out his arms, as Kari landed safely in them. He smirked, and blushed a bit. This was the first time he had held a girl in his arms before...
This feeling didn't last long, as turbulence overtook Imperialdramon. "What the--?!" Davis demanded. He turned around, to see an angry BlackWarGreymon X chasing them. "Oh, crap! Imperialdramon, step on it!" he yelled, as the mega tried to pick up speed.
Amazingly, BlackWarGreymon kept up his pace, right behind them. Davis looked back again, to see the black mega charging a Gaea Force between his claws. He flung it at the speeding Dragon Digimon, making impact, and rocking them just enough to knock Kari out of Davis' grasp.
"No!!!" Davis yelled, as Kari went through the first layer of clouds. He gritted his teeth, and abandoned all logical thought. He stood, and slid off of Imperialdramon.
"Davis!!!" Ken and Imperialdramon shouted, as Davis dove through the air, to grab Kari, in both of their freefalls of death...

((END))

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((grr...)) i will say this now...i hate FxM pairing unless it's from Clamp so i'm gonna grr after all the FxM stuff...i'm a yaoi (shonen-ai) fan more then the normal pairing thing. ^^;; that's why i'm friends with Suzaku No Kai

TrancedRiku

yup, well... me not so much. :p

I've already started writing chapter 2 @ home, and it will be up as soon as i get it finished. It's about to start getting really good! :D more fights next chapter! and a returning character as well! Won't give away who it is, though.

TrancedRiku

C2--Falling in More than One Way

BlackWarGreymon X continued to pursue Ken and Imperialdramon. Volleys of Gaea Forces raced by the digimon, as he banked left and right to avoid them.
"I think it's about time we went on the offensive..." Ken said, as Imperialdramon raced around, to face the evil digimon approaching.
"Positron Laser!" Imperialdramon yelled, charging a beam in the cannon on his back. A pink spiral went by, crashing into BlackWarGreymon head on. Amazingly, the attack didn't even slow him down, nor scratch the armor he bore.
"My turn..." the evil digimon chuckled. "Gaea Force!!!" he yelled, as he let loose his attack, which continued to get closer to Imperialdramon.
"Positron Laser!" Imperialdramon cried, firing spiral after spiral into the orb of energy flying at him.
"Change of plans! Use your Mega Crusher!" Ken yelled, frantically.
"Right! Mega Crusher!!!" Imperialdramon yelled, firing a tiny orb from his mouth into the larger orb racing at them. In a bright flash, the two attacks canceled one another out.
When the light faded, BlackWarGreymon X was standing right before them, or rather, floating right before them.
"Kaiser Knu--" he began, as he turned his head to the side, seeing Davis out of the corner of his eye. The creature looked back and forth for a few moments, before kicking Imperialdramon back, and diving for the two who were falling.
"Crap..." Ken groaned, recovering from the blow BlackWarGreymon X had just instilled upon he and his partner.
"Likewise."
"We have to get down there... before BlackWarGreymon X does..." Ken said, as Imperialdramon made his decent as well...

---

Davis continued to plummit, into the endless white below. Amazingly, he saw that BlackWarGreymon X wasn't chasing him down, which was a good thing. He was easy prey right now for a mega of his stature. Kari was within his grasp now. He reached out, feeling a sudden stitch of pain in his left side.
He looked to his left to see BlackWarGreymon X, his claw in Davis' side. Davis managed enough strength to kick the mega away, and grabbed Kari around the waste. His vision began to darken, as he neared the ground. Perhaps it was better this way. He shifted his position with Kari, to make him hit first, so it would merely break a few of her bones, with the displacement from the attack of BlackWarGreymon X.
They stopped short, hovering above the ground. Davis looked up to see a face, but he couldn't make it out. It had blonde hair, was all he knew.
"It's alright. I'm getting you guys out of here..." the boy said, his voice ringing familliar in Davis' ears.
"W-willis?" he spoke in a whisper, before plummeting into the darkness of unconciousness once more.
"Yeah. It's me Davis. Don't worry, I'll get you guys out of here..." the blonde American smirked.
"Positron Laser!!!" Imperialdramon called, blasting BlackWarGreymon X with high-powered positrons. The dark warrior gave under the surprise blast, and made impact on the ground.
"Now, Rapidmon!" Willis commanded, his partner, still holding Davis, Kari and Willis in his arms, charging up an attack.
"Miracle Missile!!!" Rapidmon yelled, firing a blitz of golden missiles from his backpack, which all ignited, making a bright display, which temporarily blinded BlackWarGreymon X long enough for Rapidmon and Imperialdramon to get away.
"Dammit!" BlackWarGreymon X cursed, pounding his fist into the ground, causing the ground to split partially.
"Such a sore loser." the man said, as he walked out of the darkness around them both.
"Shut up!" BlackWarGreymon X snarled. "Like you could do any better..." the digimon taunted.
"Actually, the master has given me the next go." the man smiled. He removed the shades he wore, revealing scralet colored pupils. "They will soon feel my wrath..." he said, laughing hysterically.
"Tch. Show off." BlackWarGreymon grumbled.

---

The man walked away, Kari's arm grasped firmly in his left hand.
"Come back here!" Davis yelled, grabbing the man and slamming him into a wall.
Despite the blow, the man's smile melted onto the blank slate that should have been his face. A smile that made Davis' body shiver with discomfort.
There was a flash of red, and a sound of shattering, as Davis dropped to the ground. The man grabbed Kari, and began to walk away once again, this time accompanied by BlackWarGreymon X, whom had slashed him.
What troubled Davis was the shattering sound wasn't of glass or metal. It was bone, as a claw made contact with it.
Although he couldn't see the damage the blow had done to him, he knew he was bleeding and most of the bones in his right shoulder were broken.
Darkness over took Davis' eyes, as he fell into the dark, and was forever encompassed by it.

---

"--so, plan B worked out well, then?" a voice called. It sounded familliar, yet distorted by pain.
"Yeah." another voice answered. "Kari's safe and sound, and Davis is recovering..." the voice added.
Kari! Davis sprang up, immediatly wishing he hadn't, as the pain in his left side throbbed intensely.
"Looks like wonder-boy just woke up..." the blonde sitting across from him said, standing.
"T.K....? No..." Davis said, his vision still distorted from the pain. Soon, the image before him focused, becoming clear to him. "Willis!" Davis said. "What the heck are you doing here?"
"Saving your butt, don't you see that?!" Willis smirked.
"Very funny... I'd have been just fine..."
"If you define 'fine' as splattered on the landscape..." Willis said.
"Seriously, dude. What are you doing here?" Davis asked.
"I told him what was going on. He was that 'Plan B' Tai and I were discussing." Izzy said.
"Oh," Davis said. "But, how did you get here so fast?" Davis asked.
"How do ya think?" a little voice from next to Willis called. Davis strained his eyes, as they focused on a tiny, green, rabbit-dog-like creature sitting at Willis' feet. "I flew him here, of course!" the digimon said.
"Oh, sorry Terriermon. Didn't see you there." Davis said.
"Huh?" Terriermon puffed his cheeks. "That's not funny." he grumbled.
"In any case, BlackWarGreymon X did a lot of damage to you. The doctors were almost unable to fix you up." Izzy said.
"Doctors...? You mean... i'm in a h-h-h..."

"A HOSPITAL?!?!

"Yeah!" Willis said, trying to get Davis to settle down.
"What about Kari?! Where is she?!" Davis demanded.
"In the next room... she's still not woken up. Tai and Matt are in there right now." Willis answered.
"Can I go see her?" Davis asked, being painfully reminded of the wound he had recieved in his fall.
"Don't think so. The Doctor said to keep you bed-ridden for a while..." Izzy said.
"..." Davis looked about, a bit discouraged.

---

"Shall we begin, master?" the man asked.
"Yes, do so immediatly. I want to see your abilities..." the master spoke.
"Good. I also am curious as to what a human can do." BlackWarGreymon X snarled.
"Human? No, I'm far from it." the man smiled.

---

"Good to see you're back to your old self." a voice called from the entry into Davis' room. Davis looked up to see Tai and Matt walking towards him, and their digimon, in cognito, alongside them.
Agumon looked out from his enormous hoody. "BlackWarGreymon X got, ya, huh?" he asked.
Davis nodded. "And man, did he get me..." he groaned, feeling his side.
"Well, the important thing is you're awake now... so we can discusswhat we're going to do now, with Kari back..." Tai said, as he began to go into a lecture.
"Funny, I thought Izzy was the one who came up with the diverse plans..." Willis said.
"You'd be surprised how many times Tai's hair-brained schemes have gotten us through in a pinch..." Matt said.

---

"Pardon me, but where is Mr. Motomiya's room? I believe his first name is registered under Davis..." the man said.
"324. Down this hall, to the right." the nurse said.
"Thanks." the man smiled, as he walked away.
He soon came to the door. He took a deep breath, and knocked a few times on the door.

---

"Hey, Davis? Where you expecting any company?" Tai asked.
"Nope. Not that I know of... guys, has anyone called while I was out?" Davis asked.
"Yeah. Your parents, but they said nothing about coming over..." Izzy informed.
"Then, I wonder who it--" Davis began, as the person kicked the door open.
"Friends! It's so good to finally meet you all face to face!" the man smirked, extending out his arms.

That smile... I know that smile! Davis thought, as the flashbacks from his dream echoed in his mind.
"You! You're the one who took Kari."
"And you, you're the one who tried to save her..." the man said.
"Just who are you?!" Tai demanded, taking a stance.
"I have many names, but most call me Dai Oblivion... that is, Great Oblivion." Dai said.
"Dai, then? Why did you kidnap Kari?!" Tai demanded.
"To bring out the warrior who can bring forth my master once more from the grave." Dai said.
"Who is your master?" Matt demanded.
"Tch tch, Ishida! Too many questions at once. Maybe we can have a bit of fun, shall we?!" Dai said, taking off his right glove, revealing all sorts of markings on them, both tattoos and engravings. Suddenly, his hand glowed red. "Crimson Tempest!!!" he yelled, a violent wave hitting Agumon and Gabumon, knocking them out of a window. Dai was in hot pursuit, as he lept out after them.
"Guys!" Tai and Matt yelled.

"Agumon!"
"Gabumon!"
"Warp Digivolve, to..."
"WarGreymon!"
"MetalGarurumon!"

WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon regained their footing, spinning, so that Dai landed between them. WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon both charged, both getting knocked back as Dai split kicked them.
"You call these Megas? I think even that n00ber-loser BlackWarGreymon X could best them." Dai smirked.
"Why you?!" WarGreymon dashed in, as MetalGarurumon did the same.

Morons... Dai thought, as he lept into the air, and the two Megas collided into one another.

"He's making a mockery out of us! We're supposedly the best there are, Matt!" Tai looked at his friend.
"Let's do it! We'll make Omnimon!" Matt said.
"No! If you do, he'll get his data!" Izzy called.
"Not if we kill him first!!!" Tai and Matt yelled. Their digivices glowed vibrantly, and WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon let out the same glow, as the large glow took the form of a slender one, with a long, flowing cape.

"WarGreymon!"
"MetalGarurumon!"
"DNA Digivolve to..."
"Omnimon!"

Omnimon drew out his Transendant sword, and dashed at Dai. Dai stood there, as if waiting for his death.
A splash of crimson washed up on the Hospital wall. Dai looked down at the large sword penetrating his chest cavity. He licked some of the blood around his lips off, and pressed his hands against the sword, drawing it out, slowly overpowering Omnimon.
In a flash, the glorious white digimon flew across the lawn, into the opposite wall.
Dai lept into the air, the tattos and engravings in his handunfolding into a magic circle right before him. "Crimson Drain!!!" he yelled, as streaks of red overtook Omnimon, and turned him back into his two rookie forms.
"At last... the Omni-data..." Dai said, holding up a smaller version of the sword Imperialdramon Paladin Mode used. "You lose today, Chosen Children!" Dai smirked. Tai and Matt looked down to see that the boy's chest cavity had completely healed and sealed! No scar or anything whatsoever!
"What are we going to do now?" Tai said, as he slumped.

((END))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back