• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Die nooby theories die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

This is the nooby buster post I might have to do this every month or so, just to remind the noobies. For one only one heart could have been released when Sora used the dark keyblade, and that heart was kari's. You know why that is noobies, well for one and only one kari GAVE HER HEART TO SORA, note sora was just at the right place at the right time when that happen,and note if your a nooby i can tell because your lost by now. now for bhk heart to be released he had to GIVE HIS HEART TO SORA AND BE THERE TO GIVE IT TO SORA. That is obviously impossible since bhk is a kh2 character, and also sora had to meet bhk before he fought riku and the dark keyblade. Now people will start saying, all ways noobies ( and i don't care if you posted 500 times, that just means your a nooby who post 500 nooby posts), that sora may have some chunks of his heart floating around in the darkness, and Bhk was formed from those chunks. Let me breath first my blood pressure just goes up typing this, YOU DON"T BEAT ANSEM, RIKU ON DARKNESS STERIODS(being possed and given major boost of power at the time), and SAVE THE BLOODY UNIVERSE IF YOU ARE MISSING PIECES OF YOUR HEART. it's not possible for Sora to do all that, it defies kh physics, and your a nooby if you think sora can do all that. Now bhk being formed from that chunk of sora heart floating around in space, YOU DON"T WIELD TWO BLOODING KEYBLADES WITH THE BLOODY PIECE, FRAGMENT, CHUNK, "OTHER SIDE"(which is just memory if you played com and actually understood what was going on like a non nooby, if you think the "other side", which by the way still belongs to sora since it's simply the side of himself or let me be more clear the memories he doesn't has access to, but connects him to all keyblade masters, can create some one just make a thread and say your a nooby), OF A PERSON"S HEART. YOU CAN"T EVEN WIELD MY BLOODY CAR KEYS WITH THAT. now your a official nooby if you still say something like that.

AForgottenMemory

Hmm...nice use of grammer, full stops and paragraphs there!

Why does it bother you so much what other people think anyway? If it annoys you that much, go to a thread you agree with rather than continually reading the theories that so obviously piss you off!

When it comes to BHK for me, i really couldn't care less anymore. Not enough information has been released about him to come up with any facts. The majority said about him on these forums is nothing more than speculation.

Now for f**k sake Square-Enix release the damn thing to shut everyone up once and for all!!!

Keeavin

I want stupid theories to end, but I also can't stand when people A: Don't know how sentence structure works (periods separate sentences, not commas), and B: Excessively use the word 'noob' or one of its derivatives. I didn't even understand what you were saying, Darknetwork.

Darknetwork

sorry i was busying disproving the 1 millionth bhk is sora shell post, when i just copy and pasted it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back