• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

didn't axel die in KH:COM why's he in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporstrips

I remember killing Axel in KH:COM what's he doing in KH2?
Are the other organization member that were defeated in KH:COM alive too?
what's the deal

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Axel never died in CoM he was about the only one that didnt die. he was defeated by Sora but he wasnt killed. Axel was too strong to be killed by that fight with Sora. Sora almost killed him but not quite. he actually helped Sora somehow in CoM which i have no idea how he did. but yeah Axel was not killed he was mearly defeated badly by Sora. after the fight he teleported away to rest up and watch Sora defeat Marluxia. also if u play RR. u see Axel when Sora is in the pod this meaning Sora didnt kill him.....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Hey did you finish com or read what they were saying all we seen was that he dissapeared in com you're welcome!

C

CloudZX

UnkownSora21 said:
Axel never died in CoM he was about the only one that didnt die. he was defeated by Sora but he wasnt killed. Axel was too strong to be killed by that fight with Sora. Sora almost killed him but not quite. he actually helped Sora somehow in CoM which i have no idea how he did. but yeah Axel was not killed he was mearly defeated badly by Sora. after the fight he teleported away to rest up and watch Sora defeat Marluxia. also if u play RR. u see Axel when Sora is in the pod this meaning Sora didnt kill him.....

Just like he said Axel could be killed by Sora and i dont remember seeing Axel when Sora was in the pod.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Riku Replica was alive when Sora went into the pod. during Reverse Rebirth u see Axel with Riku Replica attacking Zexion. so this means that Axel is still alive after Sora defeated him.....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I know he didn't die in com he just teleported away that's all.

vaporstrips

thanks i think i'll have to beat the game again because i don't remember seeing axel when sora is in the pod.
Does this mean that the blond woman isn't dead either?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont mean Axel went to Sora's pod i just mean that when Sora went into the pod Axel was still alive. sorry if i confused people......didnt mean to.....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Larxene was defeated by sora but she didn't transport away the difference is larxene dissapered in thin air .

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well Larxene is dead because during the part she was in RR. Sora was still battling in Castle Oblivion. then a little while later Sora destroys her. then after that after Sora defeats Axel.then after that we see Axel with Riku Replica attacking Zexion. which proves my point why that Axel is still alive..........RR started approxiametley halfway through Sora's story. meaning that halfway through RR soras story ended. im confusing people i think. damn my lousy explaining skills....

vaporstrips

this is in KH2 because i was wondering why axel is in KH2 since i thought he died in COM
i understand now thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back