• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyrider

Yeah exactly.Oh I love that movie.It's my favorite movie of all time.It would be so cool to go there in KH. If it were only made in Disney

Keyblade88

i'm back, so what'd i miss...something about eisner?

i feel that without him...there would be no KH...
i dont know if i should praise him, or not praise him >_>

S

Skyrider

If there was no eisner than there would be more good cartoon movies which means that there would be more worlds for KH.I think KH would have been made even without him

S

Skyrider

Did you notice that the last GREAT selling movie that Disney made was Pirates of the Carribian.Thats besides the Incredibles.

Keyblade88

the increadibles was the greatest movie ever...if only that photoshopped increadibles pic was real ;_;

S

Skyrider

The point is that Disney's last cartoon film, not counting the ones with Pixar, was Treasure Planet.I personally love Treasure Planet, but it didn't do well in the sells.

Keyblade88

i acknowleged that i was back...i guess you missed it...
w/e
praised be to disney

treasure planet was alright...and the only reason i say that is because the main character looked kind of like van flyheight from Zoids: Chaotic century

S

Skyrider

Yeah it was good, just not in the sales.Like The Iron Giant.Good, not in sales.Anyway I have to good to bed now so this is my last post for tonight.Goodnight.See Ya tomorrow

Keyblade88

well, that's it for me, i've got to get ready for sleep
BlackMage, see you tomorrow i guess.

S

Skyrider

Mom gave 10 more minutes.I actually would love to stay on till midnight but you know mothers.Unless you only have a dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back