• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did yall notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I saw her too. But I still have no idea why she's still in KH. But, then again, I don't really know how ANY of the KH villians r still alive...

diogo14

Denji&Tenshias1! said:
I saw her too. But I still have no idea why she's still in KH. But, then again, I don't really know how ANY of the KH villians r still alive...

i don't know but if when someone dies his heart goes to KH maybe (not sure about this read it in a post) someone managed to open KH and released their hearts... just a thought

crowmaster

Denji&Tenshias1! said:

they really didn't die:

- jaffar only got stuck in his lamp
- ursula only sank i the ocen
- Oogie-boogie's bugs were reunited
- capn' hook somehow managed to avoid the crocodile
- hades was just beat up good by sora and co., then by cerberus

as for Maleficent, i don't know, she was probably revived

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I hate her....

m5by.jpg

lol sora is looking at malificent like, "Omg, she's back..."

Neverland is not returning. So Captain Hook is not returning.

Proof

KHU News:

- Neverland will NOT be returning.
- Kingdom Hearts 2 will have over double the amount of cutscenes.
- Party member behavior can be configured in greater detail.
- There will be Boss fights in which you fly
- Each new world you visit will reveal a new suprise
- There are more elaborate gimmicks in each world than last time.
- Each world can take upto 8 hours to complete
- There will be two types of continues for boss fights.
- The first part of the game (playing as BHK), leading up to the logo appearence can take upto 3 hours.

Oliver

haha, you're right.
sora's looking at her like..

what in the hell is that b*tch doing back..?

CidHighwind

i didnt think she was that hard she was really kinda easy but
ne ways i did notice that she was there
lastly wasnt it already confirmed he was back, neverland does have to be there to bring him back but i suppose it helps

Attemisc

Cpt. Hook's voice actor is on the list of voice actors to be returning for KH2 so Cpt. Hook is either back or the voice actor has a wide range of talents.
Though Neverland is not returning, Cpt. Hook can still be in KH2. It's very possible for people to leave their worlds.
Also: Maleficent dragon form, hard to beat? You've got to be kidding me. It's the simplest boss fight in Kingdom Hearts for me by far. It's simple, put your back against the wall and you'll be out of reach from ANY of her attacks. Just in case, cast a version of Aero on yourself. Then just stay there, let Donald and Goofy take the hurt while you heal them as needed, and cast a version of Thunder or Blizzard every one in a while. It takes some time, but it works. That's how I beat her and Sora never got hit once by anything during that battle.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Shes probaly another source of heartless again, but this time working with pete. And you had trouble with the dragon? Just summon tinkerbell and the fight is a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back