• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did they know?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I was recently re-watching the cutscenes for KHII: Final Mix (the added scenes), and in the scene with Zexion and Xigbar Zexion said something that caught my attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_recdbNkg

Toward the end Zexion says that eleven members are not enough. This may be referencing that they need more members to be in Castle Oblivion. But since the revelation in DDD, he may have been referring to Xehanorts need for thirteen vessels to fill with his heart. This may not be the case since Xehanort's true goal for the Organization was a well kept secret (the only person who we know knew about it was Xigbar). But it is something to think about.

And while we're on the subject, could Zexion and more likely Vexen, have known that Nobodies could grow hearts? They were both scientist who studied hearts, so they were probably able to figure it out. If they did know, Xemnas probably told them to keep it a secret. We know Vexen feared Xemnas so he would've kept quiet about it.

With all that said, and if they did know about Xehanort's plan and the nature of Nobodies, what does that mean for their future's? Knowing Xehanort, he'd either recruit them to join him again, or the more likely possibility, he'd kill them to tie up any loose ends.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's hard to say how much each Organization member knew about The Organization's true goals, and what Xehanort was planning.

Zexion and Vexen are particularly good people to wonder about. Ienzo was distrustful of Braig and Xehanort when he was a child, you can tell from the way he stares at them in Blank Points. He seems rather close with Ansem and Even. Vexen, doubtlessly would have noticed the hearts growing over time if he'd spent more time around Roxas. Particularly Roxas and Axel.

Xemnas sent some of the members he suspected of being unworthy to Castle Oblivion, but I feel like Saix had some influence there too. Vexen was the head of the replica program, and so he went to oversee that. Xemnas even states that losing Vexen wasn't something he had foreseen, and Zexion probably had some suspicions of his own regarding the heart, the Keyblade, Castle Oblivion, Xehanort and even Ventus.

Vexen and Zexion probably didn't know exactly what Xehanort was planning, but they were the most likely to figure it out. Saix, despite being basically in charge of the Organization's movements doesn't seem to know much either at first and in order to raise through the ranks he knew he had to eliminate them and sent Axel to do it. Everyone seems to have a hidden agenda.

Ienzo, upon recompleting, seems to be in much better spirits than his Nobody counterpart. I can't imagine he'd want to join Xehanort, especially after what happened at Castle Oblivion. Xehanort may not even want him since he didn't survive Castle Oblivion. As for Vexen...it could go either way. Xehanort may want his genius back.

Speed

You have a good point there but I don't think your idea will spin in KH 3 I mean, kh 2 was a long time ago maybe square Enix were about to proceed with the idea but maybe ditched it.

Zaur

Good catch, I hadn't noticed that. I need to go back and replay the previous games to refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back