• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did the wait lessen the excitement?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
hell the wait made me not even care. I'm so used to waiting I dun care if I dun get it for another year.

RiseAgainst

I had my peak of excitement a long time ago but now I am 16 and I just don't really care for videogames anymore or Disney but I am still kind've excited since Disney used to be a huge part of my life and so was videogames, so I get to kind've relive what it was like to be so excited about getting a new game.

Girlygirl

At one point I didn't really care much for Kingdom Hearts(around October or November) but now since it is out lie in a couple of more days, I am more excited.

lostdude

yea, like a couple months ago i totally forgot about kingdom hearts, glad thats over though. im totally hyped to finally get it in a couple of days:D

FallenDreamer

I really had given up on the fact it was going to be released soon after all the delays, but after the set date, I'm as excited as ever. Especially for the Limited Edition guide that I get tomorrow. I can't wait to look through it so I know what to expect.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Girlygirl said:
At one point I didn't really care much for Kingdom Hearts(around October or November) but now since it is out lie in a couple of more days, I am more excited.
Egggsactly, me too.

The pressure of waiting almost crushed my obsession for Kingdom Hearts.
But now that it's almost in arm's reach...my excitement returns!

BraveryOfAChild

I got very hyped when I saw the secret movie in Kingdom Hearts in the year 2003! and I'm stll as Hype as I that day! e_e; -Shakes Engulfed.- I WANT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back