• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1khfan

Xenmas, Roxas, and End of the World, & ALL of the bosses & some of the steamboat willie level (aka timeless river) PLEASE!!!!

BULLETPROOF

#1khfan said:
Xenmas, Roxas, and End of the World, & ALL of the bosses & some of the steamboat willie level (aka timeless river) PLEASE!!!!
dude he's not going to take a pic of all the bosses that will take way too much time

#1khfan

okay fine then just SOME of the bosses(my friend just smacked me in the head when i said " i don't give a s**T about the organization " after he said he wanted org. members . so just to make my friend calm down can you get the org. members

BULLETPROOF

#1khfan said:
okay fine then just SOME of the bosses(my friend just smacked me in the head when i said " i don't give a s**T about the organization " after he said he wanted org. members . so just to make my friend calm down can you get the org. members
lol, the organization is AWESOME !! you deserved a smack in the head lol, they are the main reason i am getting this game , their coats look so coooool:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back