• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone see.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OWA183

this problably dosen't belong here, but I couldn't find another place. Has anyone seen the new Disneyland Fireworks show? its the best show I've ever seen in my life. they were soo many special effects and great music. again sorry if it the wrong place.

S

sakis

neverbeentodisneyland.sinetheirrichit'sprobablyveryelaborate

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
No, I have not seen that show. However, in 3 days I will be in Orlando Florida, at the Walt Disney World Resort. I heard that they have a new show too. Not as elaborate as Disneyland's of course- as that is the main celebration place (celebrating the birthday of there after all)

UnknownEnigma

YESSSSSSS AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! man tink.....so freken awesome. but i forgot which show has night on bald mountain thats a greta song too. but yeah great show ever! hope to see it in 50 years again.....id like to go back to disney world and see it there i bet itll be great too

OWA183

in 50 years ill be orginizing the fire works and it would be 100 times better (ill make tink fly around, going up, the tallest tower,[ it'll be very hard work to make the system] and touch it and you know the rest) and btw its only at disneyland, the other parks have new shows but none as elaborate as ours( and they dont have a real person to play tink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back