• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else wonder...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bilko90

I was watching the full E3 2014 trailer from 2.5 yesterday when I realised that just between the 2.5 stuff and the text for KHIII there is a flash on screen of young xehanort with Vanitas which is something that occurred during KHDDD along with small other fragments from DDD. Since square enix never seem to anything by accident could this be a small quick hint that they in fact be doing something in HD with DDD that could be done soon?

EDIT: I mean why not just go straight into the KH3 text stuff instead of showing the clips right?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I mean, they wanted all games to be accounted for in that trailer, and they wanted us to know that they haven't forgotten 3D as its the game that leads into KH3.

They've already confirmed that they're not currently doing anything with 3D, though.

SoraDrive

Yes, I have noticed that too! Soraalam1Gaming even did a video about it. I agree, they have no reason to show the same clip twice in HD. I really hope they are working on an HD remix because I don't have a 3DS and I am dying to play that game!

bilko90

I didn't know about that video until you mentioned it but I've managed to go and find it. I know what you mean and it would certainly make sense for them to do it because that way ALL of the previous KH games are on one console! Plus I'm not getting a 3DS for it so why can't it come to console. I realise this all might just be grasping at straws but hey...gotta have something to do to kill time until KH3 haha

HoldYourNips

They said they aren't remaking KH 3D because it would take time away from KH3. Also isn't the text and the video is the first things We will see when KH3 boots up. I could be wrong here but I swear I've heard that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back