News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

eiczerofour

Awards
I'm not trying to be ungrateful or annoying, but why does it take a year for two new figures to come out? Maleficent and KH3 Sora are Wednesday, while Hercules isn't coming out till the end of the year, but my God is this line a snail... and Donald & Goofy are just rereleases.
No I am starting to agree with you. I am excited for KH 3 Sora, Malificant, and Herc... and these costumes are cool but I want some more Disney / square / kh original characters. And if this is all we get this year, this line started off a lot more exciting then it has become.

Neo_GFX

Awards
I know me and eiczerofour are the only people who care about this, but the Maleficent figure still isn't out, though some occasionally do pop up and eBay and people have had it for months; I have no idea what's going on, but the delay on the widespread distribution of this is monstrous.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I'm sorry, guys ;A; I'm sure at some point they will rollout. I know I haven't seen a Maleficent in my neck of the woods of LA, and we usually get stuff last since most warehouses prioritize rolling out to the east and midwest first

eiczerofour

Awards
I know me and eiczerofour are the only people who care about this, but the Maleficent figure still isn't out, though some occasionally do pop up and eBay and people have had it for months; I have no idea what's going on, but the delay on the widespread distribution of this is monstrous.
I honestly didn't even know they were online. I got the Sark and Tron-Sora pack a few months ago online, but even the store that usually gets in the specialty sets (2nd and Charles in my town) have not gotten the Sark or Maleficent pack. I am thinking of just going to Amazon for it since it is slightly over retail there, I just hope that Herc and Kairi eventually release more widely and we get some new figures announced at sdcc or something.

Speaking of which, have you seen the Steam Boat Willie Pete yet? I got to Walgreens from time to time for Marvel Legends and stuff, but have yet to see Pete...

Neo_GFX

Awards
Speaking of which, have you seen the Steam Boat Willie Pete yet? I got to Walgreens from time to time for Marvel Legends and stuff, but have yet to see Pete...
No, and I stopped looking for it.

I've had the $25 Maleficent ordered on Amazon for months and it still hasn't shipped... Diamond is turning into Jakks. This line is in a really weird state; a bunch of the statues were marked from 50 to $10 at GS yesterday so my brother picked them up for me... you better hope Kairi even releases period.

eiczerofour

Awards
Hey dude just wanted to let you know I just found the kh3 Sora / Malificant at Gamestop. 20% off with 5$ bag for most collectibles so came out to less then $20 after tax. (I'm in Texas too currently where tax is usually high.)

Oracle Spockanort

Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
No, and I stopped looking for it.

I've had the $25 Maleficent ordered on Amazon for months and it still hasn't shipped... Diamond is turning into Jakks. This line is in a really weird state; a bunch of the statues were marked from 50 to $10 at GS yesterday so my brother picked them up for me... you better hope Kairi even releases period.
I was so upset I didn't know about this deal until I was at my part-time job and selling this guy all of my stores KH and Sonic statues that were on sale...

Like eiczerofour said, we are doing a $5 bag sale right now so if there was some KH stuff you were looking to pick up, you should do it before the end of this week. Stores are starting to get more of the Diamond stuff so check it out.

Neo_GFX

Awards
Gotcha.

Yeah, a week and a half ago I came home and there were Sonic, Tails, Sora, Pete and a Toy Story statue sitting there, free of charge. ☺ He's a GS employee as well so he had his discount on top of that lol.

People criticize the sculpts, but their Sonic ones are flawless, and the Pete and Goofy ones are very good as well. Sora's fine, and I saw the Mickey & Donald statue in-store the other day... people are gonna be hard on that one.

Oracle Spockanort

Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
Gotcha.

Yeah, a week and a half ago I came home and there were Sonic, Tails, Sora, Pete and a Toy Story statue sitting there, free of charge. ☺ He's a GS employee as well so he had his discount on top of that lol.

People criticize the sculpts, but their Sonic ones are flawless, and the Pete and Goofy ones are very good as well. Sora's fine, and I saw the Mickey & Donald statue in-store the other day... people are gonna be hard on that one.
My favorite Diamond stuff is their statue line. They definitely do a fantastic job with them. I’d prefer a paint job that wasn’t so matte but the fantastic sculpts are enough to make them worth buying

Neo_GFX

Awards
I finally got Sora & Maleficent and you know what? I don't even mind having to wait so long for one figure because I forgot how much of a pain the twist ties are. 😄