• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diablo 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Ahhh I gave in and got it again. I played it years ago, and thought I lost the addiction but it got to me again. Going to start again today. Possibly an Amazon with max out on multiple shot.

EDIT: Ok it says: This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and this version of Diablo II. This program was created by Blizzard.

It won't allow it to run on Windows Vista. Any way to get around it?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Ahhh I gave in and got it again. I played it years ago, and thought I lost the addiction but it got to me again. Going to start again today. Possibly an Amazon with max out on multiple shot.

EDIT: Ok it says: This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and this version of Diablo II. This program was created by Blizzard.

It won't allow it to run on Windows Vista. Any way to get around it?

You'd probably be better off scrounging through one of the Diablo 2 boards. I'd bet top dollar this problem has been addressed at some point on one of the forums.

Also, Blizzard reset the ladders in the realms just a few days ago, so now's as good a time as any to make a new character. I made a Commandomancer, a melee-heavy Necromancer with a focus on summoning and a few curses. It's not your typical build, but that's what makes it so fun.

Subtly Inspiring
I haven't played in a while. I suppose I'll re-install it later.

Battle.net is love, but what I hate is when idiots just pop in and ask you to get them to the end for the loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back