• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil Survivor being remade on the 3DS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Famitsu revealed Devil Survivor Overclock, which seems to be a remake of the original.
Famitsu (01/05) - Super Robot Wars Z2 PSP, Devil Survivor 3DS Remake - NeoGAF
According to a couple users in the thread:
"Devil Survivor Overclock is a 3DS remake of the DS original. It is not a new game or a sequel. The game will feature full voice acting and higher resolution graphics. There will be over 150 demons, and they are adding an 8th day to the scenario at the end. It is currently 90% complete."

Interesting. I haven't gotten the original so I might check this out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um...yay? I didn't play the original...and oddly I'm not interested either. I love the SMT games, but Devil Survivor was never something I wanted to pick up.

State

Awards
So this is that Shin Megami Tensei title they featured in the 3DS' list, huh. Well, all that's left to reveal are Megami Tensei and Shin Megami Tensei Persona. Also, the head of the Persona team fulfilled his promise of giving us new announcements. :-]
Also~
Why do we need a new day? The 7th day basically features the main character as the overlord of all good/evil, unless they want to expand on his newfound abilities, also... I hope they release an ost, the game's track is awesome.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oddly, I'm still not interested. D:

The OST is fantab, the story definitely interested me...but the gameplay bothers me...

State

Awards
Oddly, I'm still not interested. D:

The OST is fantab, the story definitely interested me...but the gameplay bothers me...
The gameplay is like playing Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Advance, Tactics A2 or Fire Emblem, without the classes. It's like you get from square A to square B, select attack to battle an enemy and you enter a battle sequence where you only see your enemy and from there you select attacks such as normal attack or spells. Progressing through the game will net you better demons to fuse to get even better demons, and you can give those demos better abilities. The story? Enclosing part of a country to retain citizens, there's more to it than meets the eye. There's sadness, rage, confusion, wild behavior and lots of things.
is it persona??
If by Person you mean like a spin-off, then yes.

State

Awards
where is commander gore??? where. is. he.
images

sorry to tell you but, he died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back