• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► destiny riku+namine plz read

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

driku18

Hey guys I hope you guys like this one more, the last chapter I wrote obviously sucked so I hope this chapter is more detailed and easier to understand I took your tips and used them, most of them so tell me tips if its not good in a part and I need to change it oh and tell me how the storyline is going ok well here it is….

by the way how do u repost a thread
Chapter 2
“Another day another story”

XXXXX

The sun arose brightening up the jungle and making the waterfall shine making a short rainbow on it and making the birds sing.

Riku slept knowing it was morning but not even bothering to get up.

Kairi came into the room noticing Riku was still asleep; Kairi shook her head in disbelief and walked over to his side.

“Wake up sleepy head, its time to get up” pushing Riku back and forth trying to wake him up

Riku just turned to face the opposite direction like if Kairi wasn’t even there

Kairi's face turned red at the sight of this so she pushed him right out of the bed

“Hey what’s the big idea, why did you push me off” said Riku angrily looking at Kairi with fire in his eyes

“Good, I got your attention” said Kairi chuckling at his angry face

Riku dusts himself off and looks at Kairi

“What did you want” says Riku in a calmed tone

“Namine and I made breakfast for you guys, consider it a thank you for helping build the huts in here” said Kairi in a warm tone

“Cool, thanks that’s nice of you really of you guys” said Riku surprised at the fact that Kairi and Namine where being so nice.

“Alright then well breakfast is in mine and namine's room got it” said Kairi smiling at Riku

Kairi left the room closing riku's door behind her; Riku got changed to his blue baggy pants and his yellow shirt and began to walk to Kairi and Namine’s room when all of a sudden he bumped into Sora

“Hey Riku are you going to Kairi and Namine’s room” Sora said looking in the direction of their room

“Yea, they invited you too” saying while he looked towards the room’s direction

“Yup, hey you want to race there” said Sora with a big smile

“You know it” said Riku getting ready to run “alright then ready, set, go!”

They both ran, passing through the rocky path laid inside the waterfall jumping any obstacle that got in their way

Riku fell on the way, Sora still running and laughing at Riku, Riku was about to stand when he noticed an object on the floor it was Namine’s favorite necklace, with a silver chain and a white butterfly on it.

“Hey that’s Namine’s favorite necklace I better give it to her” said Riku as he grabbed the necklace and put it on his pocket and started to walk to the room not to far away from where he was

He walked into the room only to see Kairi yelling at Sora for running in and breaking a dish of food he scratched his head looking down at the floor, Riku chuckled a bit until he noticed Namine, she turned and blushed a bit and turned to hide her red cheeks remembering yesterday

Riku felt shy and nervous again which was unlike Riku, he slowly walked to Namine, each step making him feel like his heart was breaking off bit by bit, he was about to reach her until Kairi popped up in front of him holding a plate full of food

“Namine made it specially for you” Kairi said smiling and holding a plate up to Riku’s face

“oh thanks ill eat it right away” said Riku taking the plate and sitting down next to Sora which was not eating due to him being punished for running in, he looked down at his plate to see the eggs and bacon set up to make a butterfly, Riku smiled at it

Riku ate his plate in front of Sora on purpose to make Sora hungrier; Sora mouth watered at the sight of the food “the foods great Namine thanks” Namine looked up from eating her plate and blushed more and smiled, she opened her mouth to speak but closed it and looked down and began to eat again slowly, Kairi yelled at Sora from time to time telling him she had made the plate specially for him.

XXXXXX

Riku sat on his favorite boulder at the bottom of the waterfall looking at the river; he couldn’t get Namine out of his head, why did he feel this way, why couldn’t he get her out of his head, why why why was the question he had in his head, he looked up to see Namine drawing under a tree around flowers, he hid behind the boulder quickly and peeked out to see her she raised her index finger, Riku raised one eyebrow confused, why was she doing that? When all of a sudden a butterfly landed on it a white butterfly to be exact

“Hey Riku!” yelled Kairi right behind him scaring Riku almost out of his skin

“What you doing” Kairi said in a happy tone trying to look around the boulder

“Nothing I’m just uh” Riku fumbled to make an excuse “you were spying on Namine weren’t you” said Kairi looking at Riku deviously, Riku stuttered “you like Namine” Kairi said in a mocking tone

“Don’t you tell anyone got it Kairi” Kairi nodded smiling at the thought of them together

Kairi skipped away singing the words Riku likes Namine, Riku turned to see Namine but she was gone, Riku sighed and walked back to the top to the waterfall entrance when all of a sudden he heard a scream coming from the jungle it was a girl it was Namine…

End of chapter 2

Chapter 3 coming soon hope u guys liked this one more than number 1 plz comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back