• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawson8r

Has there been any confirmation that you can go back to Destiny Islands and see Kairi, because I think the storyline would be ruined if Kairi wasn't a big deal in this game. She's Sora's motive!:confused:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I think that Destiny Island is undoubtly the "must-have" in KH2, it's the most imporatant world...

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Well, as much as I want Sora to go there, he probably won't go back till the end of the game. If he could go back to Destiny Islands, then it be to easy to finish the game. I mean hes trying to GET back home.
But I guess the dream counts.

sinharvest_angel

i beyt that we''ll see a lot of DI, but we cant go there till later on, the majority will probably be cut scenes featuring every one slse on the island, then eventually yo can go there, (Destiny ISland is the best place every!!!!!!)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, i gotta agree with everyone else here...

DI is an important place, and since Nomura said that KH2 with end wiht most loose ends tied up, I'm assuming that Sora makes it back home and get's the girl...

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
We'll have to find out sinharvest angel. Destiny will be back no matter what. IF it's either a playable worl, a cutscene, or a cg movie. Either way it'll definately be back!!

sinharvest_angel

all i know is that DI, may very well be the most important world its the home of the keybearer(s) riku(well not anymore), and sora, and dont forget that wooden door in the secret place that seems to be very important, and mysterious

lawson8r

I reckon it may be Sora's last destination and he lives there from there on. In a future game you may get the role of someone else.

TTBK2

Awards
That wooden door I believe is the keyhole to DI. But besides that....yeah, of course we'll go back. And just because Sora is trying to get there doesn't mean it will be the last world. He could get there, almost stay, but then Kairi(even though regretingly) tells him he still has a job to do, and then they have a scene where they kiss goodbye and he promises her he'll come back soon. Or, what could also happen, is that they go back and she joins up with them there or may come to other worlds with him("This time, I'll fight." Hmm, remember that quote?).

lawson8r

I would prefer if he stays there and remains only as a legendary hero, and in future titles you play as BHK or someone else like that (because the same characters get boring after a while, especially Donald and Goofy).:)

somebody111

Hmm, If it does come back I hope we get to explore more of the island. That be kinda neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back