• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

destiny island parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fizban

what ever happened to the parent and everyone else that lived on destiny island. you only here an adult speak once:confused:

twilightdarkness

Fhcking noobs if u play KH1 all the way threw then u know that all the worlds have been reborn god danm u guys need to pay more fhcking attention

fizban

well duh, i know everything goes back to normal, but everyone just disappears in the beginning>.< just a though

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
1) The story is not focused around adults. I think the only reason that they put Sora's mom's voice in the game was to show that it wasn't a bunch of kids ruling an island

2) Every world (including people who lived on it) where reborn after you defeat Ansem. Also, everyone except for Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Mickey were brought back the world they were on before the heartless attack.

S

Skyrider

I have a feeling they'll have more importance in the second game

TruChaos

I really hope not what would the point of having parents in the be. Not a damn thing just useless space

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
wow you people are stupid the thing about all world returning would end the game line as it is the threat of the heartless would end and that would be that

also the parents mean nothing as they don't want them to think the orphans are ruling the island

D

Dark Ruler

Seriously the parents arent important and sorry for the spam

.Vivi.

you never get to see how their parents look like i wonder why and how do they look like

darkweilder

hey you should put the topic quesion in the who can ask the worst noob question thread. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back