• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dengeki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

What world do you think will be revealed in the next Dengeki magazine issue? I think it'll probably be Neverland. Oh..... when does it come out?

Dark_StarX

It will most likely be a new world or either a new version of an older world. But...it couldnt be wonderland because they showed everything there...it could be Neverland because you only went on the ship and the Clocktower but not the actual world of Neverland. Tarzans world...no...Agrabah is done....low possibilty of Pinochio's world since it seems everyone's world was restored back to normal....Atlantica is done.Olympus was already revamped,sooo. It could be a new world,Neverland, and Pinochio's place..or maybe dumbos world,they could do all the summons worlds. They did Simba's and Mushu's. Why not the others?

Arab Wakka

I too, would have said, please, all that is good, no Wonderland Level! Until... I saw a play of ALICE IN WONDERLAND. I saw the second half entitled, "Through the looking glass" and the subscene in which Alice discovers the Jabberwock. The only way to kill the Jabberwock (a huge man-eating ghoul with long teeth and even longer claws--he basically IS death) commands use of a weapon called the Vorpal Sword. This got me thinking: If there was a Wonderland Level... I want the Vorpal Blade, and I want to behead the Jabberwock.

I would love to see the new level be Sleepy Hollow, from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mister Toad.

Dude, why NOT Roger Rabbit? I think that would be a GREAT level. Getting to fight the Judge would be cool. However, I heard Nomura had mentioned the movie already. He didn't say Disney said no, but he didn't say they said yes to letting Square-Enix use Roger Rabbit.

Mostly, The Black Cauldron would make an awesome level, it's already all fantasy. Besides, fighting the Zombie minions would be cool.

Yeah, I guess that's it.

J

Jaxx

They didn't show everything in Wonderland...the Caucus Race, the Tweedles, those really dark woods that look really cool, the White Rabbit's house, a mad tea party WITH the mad hosts, the maze, the Caterpillar, etc.

Personally I hope it's either a new Neverland, a Stitch World or a Final Fantasy World.

By the way, when does the new Dengeki actually come out?

Last edited:

Kairiissocute

Arab Wakka said:
Dude, why NOT Roger Rabbit? I think that would be a GREAT level. Getting to fight the Judge would be cool. However, I heard Nomura had mentioned the movie already. He didn't say Disney said no, but he didn't say they said yes to letting Square-Enix use Roger Rabbit.

Mostly, The Black Cauldron would make an awesome level, it's already all fantasy. Besides, fighting the Zombie minions would be cool.

Yeah, I guess that's it.
ok. i hate roger rabbit it is like for two-year-olds. and besides, do you really think square will use a kidee cartoon in a game with fighting and evil and other stuff like that . . . no! i don't think so. if square can hear me, DON'T YOU DARE USE ROGER RABBIT IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!PLUS IF THEY DO USE ROGER RABBIT, they will lose a ton of fans! including me!

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Aab Wakka i agree with u 100% on Black Cauldron! I think it would be such a great world. Or a Stitch world would be nice or even the return of Neverland (But we actually go to Neverland not a frigging boat and Clock Tower).

DJFirewolf

I've been pressing for the Black Cauldron since the beginning of KH2 speculation! I totally want to knock the heck out of the Horned King. He's a perfect villain for this game!

And a Jabberwocky somewhere would be awesome.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
roger rabbit cant be used cause its not disney though i would want it. my guess is theyll talk about neverland since they mentioned captain hook. and i dont think theyll do through the looking glass cause very little from it was incorperated in the movie and the world would be based on the movie. i wouldnt mind if alice in wonderland came back and sleepy hollow would be cool but i want the great mouse detective in it

waluigi1

I think that a Robin Hood world would be cool...they mentioned it on the site as a maybe world...

Ultima665

maybe wonderland or neverland.........even though i cant picture them in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back