• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeriam

Second Trailer
[video=youtube;xsC2cw8OqQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsC2cw8OqQQ[/video]

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is a new crossover 2D fighting game developed by Sega featuring popular characters from the Dengeki Bunko light novel publishing labels and characters from Sega titles.

The game uses an eight-directional joystick and four button input. A is your weak attack, B your middle attack, and C your strong attack. S brings out your support character. You’ll be able to move, dash, back-dash, and double jump.​

Other game elements include:

- Impact Skills: A+B, or down+A+B for a special attack.

- Trump Card: By pressing B+C at the same time, you’ll use one Dengeki mark to send out a powerful attack.

- Blast: By pressing A+B+C at the same time, you’ll use the Blast Icon to invoke a variety of effects.

- Extend Action: Pull out regular attacks and certain kill skills. By holding the button, you can change your skills.

- Potential
: Specific skills each characters possess.

- Climax Gauge
: A gauge for super special moves.

- EX Special Moves: By committing certain kill skills with the S button for a stronger move, your Climax Gauge will decrease by one.

- Climax Arts: Consume two bars of the Climax Gauge for a super special move.

- Reflection Guard: By pressing any button while guarding, your Climax Gauge will decrease slightly and your opponent will be forced back.

- Quick Combination: Mash A to let out an automatic combo.

Confirmed Characters

- Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
- Wilhelmina Carmel (Shakugan no Shana) [Support]
- Asuna (Sword Art online)
- Leafa (Sword Art Online) [Support]
- Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
- Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai) [Support]
- Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
- Kamijou Touma (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) [Support]
- Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)
- Celty (Durarara!!) [Support]
- Kuroyukihime (Accel World)
- Haruyuki Arita (Accel World) [Support]

Since Sega is helping with this game. I noticed that this stage has, what looks to be, the tanks from the Valkyria Chronicle series. I hope this hints at Selvaria being playable.

Sakura Wars also has a chance since Dengeki did a novel on them.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Game doesn't interest me at all aside from Shizuo. If I buy it, it's just to play as Shizuo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back