• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx in Hollow Bation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Demyx is hard for you in Hollow Bation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soragirl1991

Someone Help Me Please!!!!! Demyx is getting to the forms but, I didn't made it through the time limit.

R

Riku's Dawn

Strike a few times at the clones and use the reaction command wild dance.

Bloake

I had trouble with him, as well. It took me like 5 tries before I beat him. Remember to use the Reaction commands as much as possible. Stay away whenever he releases the water jets because you won't be able to get out of it until he stops. I suggest attacking from far away as much as possible.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
The guys hard. The problem i had was when he sent his clones out for the second time. They don't give you enough time. Other then that, his combat wasn't that bad. Goofys combo helped a ton.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
attack the water clones and then use sora and goofy's co-op move and attack demyx while in air

I

inhiding

Keep using the reaction commands when they're available. Like his character implies, he's weak, so he's pretty easy to defeat.

hara takumi

dont drive when there are forms just use reaction command and put the ability 'explosion' on itll help and only use drives when ur about to die or no mana

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Hmm..... you need to be careful with him. It's all about attacking at the right time. You have to hit him the exact moment he's vulnerable and that's hard to do because:

1. You've been hit making you unable to attack when you need to (he's almost always on ground, and since you're usually knocked into the air, not even retaliating slash will help).

or

2. Doing so will GET you hit. His water tends to be in the way.

When he kinda "skips" (or whatever the heck it's called) to you while playing his sitar, that's when you need to be ready to use the reaction command. Enough combos on him will make him immediately retaliate, which hurts. You mostly need to dodge the water. If he sorta makes the walls of water "close in" on you, you need to wait until he's done until you can attack. I sudge ted jumping over him and arial dodge is neccessary and hit him. By luck he won't hit you, or it'll be the end of his attack, making him wide open. Dodge and attack. Pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back