• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demix- Full Scan!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Cow from KHU has found Somewhat of the full scan of Demix. We have just enough to see the weapon he carries. Yes it's small but it's all we have at the moment. Here it is,
6f4a6c02.jpg

To me it looks like a realy big chello/guitar. If you turn it up side down it kind of looks like the KH heart symbol from the title of KH and KH2. It also reminds me of the Dusk symbol, but I'd like to here what you guys think now that we have a scan were the majority of the weapon is visible.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
wow good job cowboy (random) but yeah it looks like a cello.. and it kinda does look like the heartless symbol.. except upside-down.. and extended.. and maybe not a heart really

Hokage

Banned
Awards
good find Non existant One. Well another good find that is. you are on a roll. i dont believe that him and Vexen are bros but maybe Vexen is the nerdy older bro and Demix is the punk rock lil bro. lol maybe...

D

Dexter

Very good find keep it up but tell u the truth all u have to do is look around different websites. If that is a guitar he will probaly sing us to death!!!

Non-Existant One

REala728 said:
haha he does kinda have the face of a rockstar..

Rock on Demix!!! Rock on!!!

Ryo the True Unknown said:
I don't understand why alot of people are reminded of Vexen. Personaly, I think Demix looks nothing like Vexen, if he looks like anyone, it'd be Lexaus (SP?)

It's most likely the blonde hair that Demix has that reminds so many people about Vexen.

jporiey

can you put the link in so we can see it full screen
and its NOT i repet NOT vexen he uses a big blue spiky sheild , has the voice of a girl

Non-Existant One

If only we could get bigger scans of the image and someone to translate the important stuff. First scans of disney castle then Scans of a new Org. member. Maybe the Disney KH2 site will start updating soon. Maybe.... Oh well if it doesn't.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah it would be nice to have a bigger pic but we take what we get huh. lol. yeah i dont beleive that Vexen and Demix are related they are just similar kinda ( a big kinda) but yeah they most likely arent related. lol. it would be cool though i mean Demix could want revenge for his fallen bro and try to kil Axel . lmao that would be hilarious

Demix: "You killed my bro you clown looking freak
Axel. Yeah so what. Go cry me a damn river you mullet having wannabe pot smoking rock star
Demix: At least my cousin isnt named Krusty the Clown
Axel: What did u say about my cousin. I'll make you pay "Axel heats up"
Demix: what ya going to do Axel make some smores or something.
Axel: shut up you b****. I'll kill you just like i did your nerdy bro
Demix: you mofo i wont let you get away with that Demix take out his guitar like weapon
Axel: well you might as well go out singing for your life just like your pathetic bro.
Demix: ill kill you you clown
Axel appears behind Demix and slices him
Demix: why....... vexen im coming
Axel oh yeah say hi to him for me . and dont worry ill tell your mom about your death while im boning her. Axel starts to laugh his ass off. lol

sorry for that gys e and my bro made that up. lmao god i love it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back