• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

define life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Define Life...you mean the purpose?

if so ive always thought it was to find love, i mean that is our purpose. Wihtout the constant search for that someone, life would probabaly be meaningless or somewhat dull and emotionless.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Live in it's truest essence has no purpose, you just are. But that falls into the theory of existence. Are we even? My answer to this could be said in many different ways, with many explanations. Simply put, to disprove existence would be impossible. In order to prove something by definition is to be able to find refutable evidence for something and have solid existent reasoning for it's clarity. To prove nonexistence would be an eternal paradox. Try looking at it this way, life is meaningless, but you love to live it. So stop asking and do it.

Rage

Very well put Inner, 90% agreeance lol....i still belive that its soul purpose is to find happiness and love 0_o , dont believe life is meaningless

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
everyone is basically "born to die" it is totally inevitable. you are born then you die. but in between those two periods of time you lvie life to the fullest cherish everything you have. beat up ppl who bully you cuz you might never get to do it again.

E.g.:Life of a rich dude: GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE DIE.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
People who say life has no meaning and that we are 'born to die' piss me off.

Which is why I'll spare innerdarkness and milkman64 the humiliation of getting pwned by me, and get this over with.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back