• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defending Kindgom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
pap64 said:
If you are talking about the "Pedro Hernandez" at the beggining of the essay, that's my real name. I used my name with intentions of using it on my website and other places.

If you're being "funny"/sarcastic, screw you.

-pap64

Gou should have just said the first part because the "screw you" part ruins your mature statements said above.

Good job just alittle sceptical because it looks like something a guy at IGN would make.

Crimson Warlocke

You probably know my response by just reading the other posts in this thread. I totally agree and don't know why people have complaints about this game when they know that it'll probably kick major butt. Come on, Sora as a lion . . . how cute is that! Oh yeah, I loved how you made your point across about the musical battle system of the Atlantica world. I never really thought about it that way. The music is an important part in the Disney movies. I loved the disney songs in each movie. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back