• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defender Shield in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zefer

Ok so I actually just realized I never got the defender shield and I really need it I finished everything else possible in this game ... trust me and I was wandering how you get the defender shield for Goofy

Ultima Kid

inorder to get the defender sheild you have to keep fighting those defenders and instantly one of them will drop a defender sheild...the place where you can find them is mostly in the legendary Hallow Bastion world

Zefer

Thanks I thought thats what you had to do to get it but then again I wasnt sure. Is there a way to make it a lil easier for one of them to drop it?

Ultima Zero

you don't need to go to hollow bastion you just need to fight some defenders and hope that when defeated they drop it

Unknown_123

Ultima Zero said:
you don't need to go to hollow bastion you just need to fight some defenders and hope that when defeated they drop it
Yeah but that's where they appear the most, I think.

Zefer

Yeah Hallow Bastion is the place for Defenders the only other place which has a decent amount is the end of the world when your traveling through the recaps of the worlds ... thats the only two I know of with decent spots but Hollow Bastion is the best for finding them btw thanks guys I already have the luck strike equiped on everyone so I guese no to just search for it

oblivion seeker

Zefer said:
Yeah Hallow Bastion is the place for Defenders the only other place which has a decent amount is the end of the world when your traveling through the recaps of the worlds ... thats the only two I know of with decent spots but Hollow Bastion is the best for finding them btw thanks guys I already have the luck strike equiped on everyone so I guese no to just search for it
Traverse Town also has a lot. I like fighting them there cause you also have Darkballs, Wizard, and Wyvrens. Best place to look for crystal crown ingredients. :D

XP

The M.C.

JTTW
what i do is just go to wherever there is a lot of defenders, which is actually in traverse town.

Zefer

Traverse Town ... how come I never thought about going there thanks guys

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
Simple. Wizards drop Wizard relics, right? Defenders MUST drop the "defender' shields,right? Okay, they do.......but there only is a 0.2% that they are going to drop it. Traverse town........ Hotel.....then go to the gizmo shop.........next...go to the third district.First District.....2nd.........then start back at the hotel.Easiest way.

abbysmal-etheria

Traverse town and if they do have a o.2 % drop rate just kill 500 of them and you will automaticall get one. i got mine in accident too just keep on fighting with lucky strike

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Zefer said:
Ok so I actually just realized I never got the defender shield and I really need it I finished everything else possible in this game ... trust me and I was wandering how you get the defender shield for Goofy

Equip 'Lucky Strike' on Sora, Goofy, and Donald (Of course.)

Go to Traverse Town, and to the Hotel (This has to be after you've sealed the keyhole in hollow bastion.) three Defenders appear. Once finished, go through either the Green or Red room to the alleyway, then take the door back to the second district, then repeat.

You should get it after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back