• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNobody

I dunno if this has been posted yet but...
Y is it in deep dive that when Riku catches Roxas's keyblade, (oblivion), Roxas still weidled 2 keyblades? i found that odd.

Apollo

Silver Member
ya it is odd I don't know why but deep dive is so cool!

keyblade13

propabbly because was the keyblade master at that time because sora was getting his memories back

moogle

uhhh

maybe riku was able to make an "oblivion" keyblade to appear as his own, not roxas'

Demi_Shock

Roxas threw oblivion to Riku and Riku could wield a keyblade, just not his own at that time.

Where in the video are you talking about where he still wields two?

neon6

What are you guys talking about? Roxas only had 1 keyblade after threw the other one to Riku.

Dittmann

look at the video and stop at 2:02 and u can clearly c roxas wielding a different keyblade

uLtIm4

What are you guys talking about? Roxas only had 1 keyblade after threw the other one to Riku.
i believed u at 1st but then i watched the video 2 make sure and i saw roxas actually weilding 2 keyblades... odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back