• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimamaster

Website
www.freewebs.com
on the deep dive video i found out that the guy that starts out battling the heartless is not Riku but the blonde haired kid because if you look carefully at other pictures of that blonde haired kid in the black coat he looks exactly the same and the guy didnt have white hair like riku's but blonde.if you already knew this dont respond or just tell me you already knew. :eek:

jporiey

THAT WAS FUN
eating pizza while watching deep dive
ok well i think thats its probably not BHK but it would make sense if it was him

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ugh...

The guy with the two keyblades is the BHK, no one ever said it wasn't, the one who is riku is the opne ON TOP OF TYHE BUILDING WITH THE BLINDFOLD...

Dumb...

BHK is the nick-name for the kid with the blonde hair...

Non-Existant One

Give these Noobs some slack. They are most likely the type of people who have had KH for a long time but never played it untill they heard about KH2 at this past E3, or for whatever the reason may be. I've noticed an increase in noobs lately. Notice how people actually join the forums close to the games release and they start talking about old info from the first game, and start asking questions about the second game that have already been answered.
But I wouldn't expect anything less from those that are not that well educated about the game as most of us who have been on these boards, and have been browsing, and overseeing these boards since the first word about making a KH2.

ferretfrenzie

First of all, this should be in the KH2 forums section. Second, sorry, but this pathetic. BHK=Blonde Haired Kid. Third, you didn't know that the double key weilder was the BHK? I have to say that I didn't know that either, but reading some info comes a long way.

Okay, that's all I have to say! = )

Sora KHMaster

yah i agree with you Non-Existant One why do people ddo that play a game just because theres a part two to it. ive played both kh and COM they both rock but sadly i beat them to fast i heard kh2 is suppose to be twice as long so that means it will take me about ohh possibly 3-4 weeks but im not going to try and beat it really fast

ultimamaster

Website
www.freewebs.com
im not a newbie or stuff im really good at the game and did every little detail and heard about com and kh2 but im busy with other stuff too ya know its not like its my life on kh eventhouugh i liek it and all but cut me some slack.i mean im not really so obssessed that i get up all the info and stuff on the game cause it spoils the fun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back