• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive Oddity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
One thing that has alway bothered me in the DeepDive Video was this scene

right after the DualWielder passes one keyblade to the Blindfolded. Why does he still have two keyblades?? Some say they exchanged keyblades, but I don't see it happening in the video, perhaps I missed something,

helios

Bronze Member
Nice question but easy to answer if you look close you see that the DWU has a kingdom key after he throws the oblivion but nice question noob i like it.

Magnus Prime

helios said:
Nice question but easy to answer if you look close you see that the DWU has a kingdom key after he throws the oblivion but nice question noob i like it.

Nice, I never noticed that before.

helios

Bronze Member
yeah but he was probably in drive form and the form gave him his original kingdom key.

King-of-Hearts

This has already been noticed but for people who haven't seen it's ok,but no one's ever blown up the pic and put it on,but anyway most people believe it's Mickey's key because at the end Mickey jumps out of no where onto the building and like he threw the oblivian to Riku he threw Kingdom Key to Mickey

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
and like he threw the oblivian to Riku he threw Kingdom Key to Mickey

where do you see that, Mickey lands on the building and that's it. That is exactly the reason why I uploaded the pic, so that people can understand what I'm talking about.

JakeBlade

King-of-Hearts said:
This has already been noticed but for people who haven't seen it's ok,but no one's ever blown up the pic and put it on,but anyway most people believe it's Mickey's key because at the end Mickey jumps out of no where onto the building and like he threw the oblivian to Riku he threw Kingdom Key to Mickey
King-of-Hearts is right. It has been noticed before. I had an idea about it though. I'm not saying it's true or anything but it's a thought. Well i'm guessing that when you use Drive with the BHK you get Oathkeeper and Oblivion. But normally you use The kingdom key. So maybe because he threw the Oblivion he got the Kingdom Key. I'm not sure if it's true or anything but it's a thought. Remeber that Deep Dive is a concept video so not everything will be included in KH2.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I'm thinking that the DWU was just giving him back his keyblade, then he pulls out his own. It could be Mickey's, but I don't know. It could be his own.

Brave form would have nothing to do with this. This is just a teaser of Kingdom Hearts II. I don't think brave form was thought of.

Nice catch! I never thought of that.

JakeBlade

It's not really BRAVE form. That's when sora fuses with goofy.

EDIT: What do you mean his keyblade?

King-of-Hearts

Zeal said:
where do you see that, Mickey lands on the building and that's it. That is exactly the reason why I uploaded the pic, so that people can understand what I'm talking about.

I didn't mean he exactly threw the keyblade to Mickey I just meant that's what it was most likely.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
i think that is the most proof we got that the dual wieldingg unknown iz the bhk. the bhk has been seen with all three of the keybladez shown in this video. an he wields them all.
but one question is how would the BFU get the keyblade if he is a nobody(thats what people think he is) i thought nobodys cant wield keyblades. wouldnt the oblivian just go back to the BHK/DWU because its his keyblade...??

door_to_the_ligh

milkman64 said:
i think that is the most proof we got that the dual wieldingg unknown iz the bhk. the bhk has been seen with all three of the keybladez shown in this video. an he wields them all.
but one question is how would the BFU get the keyblade if he is a nobody(thats what people think he is) i thought nobodys cant wield keyblades. wouldnt the oblivian just go back to the BHK/DWU because its his keyblade...??

BFU was confirmed by nomura to be none other than Riku, and to my knowledge, riku aint a nobody...so...yeah, thats it <_<

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Why do some people debate whether or not that they are Riku and BHK? Its a friggin given. And as for the person who said that BHK gave Mickey his key? I dont think so because Mickey always had a key.. Or always has his key with him. We saw Riku lose his Keyblade to Sora. And yea Riku is not a nobody. Also...It does bother me.. I dont believe it to be, but the third keyblade that BHK pulls out does look very similar to the King's. Thats ABSURD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back