• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive =/= Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

logozgogo

What about the GEU(Glowing Eyed Unknown) that still doesn't make sense especially if it was Roxas. Plus, why was Roxas asking where Sora was when he didn't even know Sora was. It was nothing ,BUT Disappointing.

the glowing eyed girl couldve been shion. for all we know maybe it WAS about 358/2 days and had a little kh2 in it like leochrys said. thats a good theory leochrys

Rix

:)
Awards
*sigh* I do highly doubt that anyting in the concept video for KH2 will have anything to do for future KH games...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
TWTNW seemed pretty tight to be.
Just not the majority of the rest of the game.

Stealth.Baker

I wouldn't say that I was disappointed, because I really enjoyed KH2, but the game certainly wasn't what I thought it would be.
I guess what I didn't like was that Deep Dive made Roxas seem like he was going to be a really important and in depth character. While I guess he was still pretty important, being Sora's nobody and everything, I was expecting him to do more than run around Twilight Town and then show up for a few seconds at the end of the game. So, I'm hoping 358/2 Days really does develop Roxas more as the character we saw in that video.

LionHeart14

well i played KH2 before seeing Deep Dive, so I can't really answer this hahaha. I will say though that Deep Dive is really cool, and had they made KH2 like that, it would have been awesome. But, i liked Kingdom Hearts 2 nevertheless. maybe birth by sleep will be like the trailer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back